Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which one of these Future World attractions would you like to see come back?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one of these Epcot attractions... in the I Remember... forums; Horizons by far for me...
    MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    Horizons by far for me
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Tjbirch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Horizons for sure. what they did to imagination is a sin against humanity but thats how it goes. One question though- Where is the love for Catain Eo? That show was fantastic! And lets not forget Cranium Command!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where the heart is...

[(Mar. '81, Oct '81, Mar '82, Oct '82, Jun '83, Oct 83, Feb '84, Oct '84, Mar 85, Oct 85, Mar 86, Oct 86, Oct 87, Oct 88, Oct 89, Aug 90, Oct 91, Oct 92, Oct 93, Oct 94, Jul 95, Oct 96, Oct 97, Oct 98, Oct 99, Aug 2000, Aug 2001, Oct 2002, Mar 2004) Fort Wilderness], May 2007 Coronado Springs(Engaged), Oct 2008 Polynesian (Honeymoon), July '11 All Star Music

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Tjbirch said: Where is the love for Catain Eo?

Ask the young boys MJ palled around with that question.

Fun2BFree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    These choices are like your children - you love them all equally (well, almost... Food Rocks was inferior to Kitchen Kabaret, and Captain EO was the best movie in Magic Eye Theater).

I chose Imagination because Dreamfinder with Figment were the faces of EPCOT Center.

...and the current Imagination attraction gives me just as much nausea and headache as riding Mission: Space.

TrueLiz is offline A-Ticket holder
    This was a tough one, but I had to go with Horizons. Figment & Dreamfinder were my favorite things to see in Epcot, but I always dragged my sister & parents back on Horizons multiple times, so I could do all of the different experiences. I prefered under water, but I had to do them all anyway! But I'd be just find with old Journey into Imagination returning!

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    I really miss the old Journey ride.....when it was Dreamfinder and Figment together! The current one has an ode to the dream finder in the form of a door labeled "Dean Finder".....its an ok version. I was a CM there for 6 months! :-) The second version they had was just terrible, i know a couple people who liked it, but it took out ALL the characters that made the ride unique! I love the original, you cant find anything great enough to hold a candle to it.

Joker67 is offline A-Ticket holder
    This was a tough call. Had to go with Horizons, though. It should be brought back and teched up. Leave the main story, just amp up the tech a bit. That being said, old Journey was great. I really liked the scene where
    Figment was pouring out the rainbow in the "white" room.

MJ'sPrincess is offline A-Ticket holder
    Personally for me I would have voted for Captain EO because Im a HUGE HUGE Michael Jackson fan but its not up here so I guess it would have to be Journey into imagination.

'Lets never loose sight of one thing,that it all started with a mouse'

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    From what i hear, Universe Of Energy is about to join the Extinct list....
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

somethingfishy6 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oh, Horizons for sure! I've been going to Disney since i wa 1 year old. (it was my first vacation actually) and although i'm still pretty young, Horizons really stuck out to me. I remember going on that ride and always hoping it would get the sea scene in the end, and i was so excited when it did. I hardly remember anything else about that ride except that one little thing, and it was my favorite part of Epcot (except for the living seas...which they totally shouldn't have changed-but that's another topic )

CaptainFiz13 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Winfield, IL (about 35 min west of Chicago)
    Horizons, hands down. I'd love to have the original Imagination back, but at least we have some derivative of it now.
    I was also a huge fan of World of Motion as a kid. I do miss that, although I love me some Test Track sirs (and ma'ams)!

KevinZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Horizons is my pick as well. I miss it.
    Kevin

WDWRadio Cruise : Deck 8 is great!
    "Almost there!"
    "Keep moving forward!"

tramp&thelady is offline A-Ticket holder

kitchen kabaret

I voted for food rocks. But, I'd actually like to see Kitchen Kabaret brought back. The animatronics were so colorful and adorable. The imagineers and artists really put a remarkable effort into modeling and sculpting the characters. It's worth viewing on youtube for anyone who has never seen it. I wonder where the leftover animatronics are now?!?

babyladykatie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I never got to see Horizons and Im really upset about that, I hear it was quite the amazing attraction. I voted for Journey into Imagination. The refurb of that was just devestating.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Walt Disney World College Program Alumni - 2003
    *Currently doing everything I possibly can to go back
    to work at WDW.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1989 - Off Property, First Trip to WDW
    1994 - Polynesian Resort
    2000 - Off Property
    2003 - Walt Disney World College Program, Merchandise Hostess, Disney-MGM Studios
    2004 - Off Property
    2006 - Boardwalk
    2007 - Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
    2009 - Coronado Springs, Got engaged at WDW!!!
    February 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
    December 2010 - Caribbean Beach
    February 2011 - 4-night Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream
    2012 - Disney Wedding!!!

tink2thecore is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcot View Post
    Definitely Horizons!

In fact, check out my Blue Sky concept for New Horizons here.

And let me know what you think!
    I love the idea! Also the Beastly Kingdom sounded so cool, and they even had boat rides when the park first opened...there was a dragon cave too. But the boats continually broke down...I think we floated for about 20 minutes once, but I wish they could have worked on the kinks and brought it back...
    If you can Dream it, the you can do it!

My only hope is that we never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse

Disney 2009 Part Two: 3 months 15 days.... Cannot wait!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast