Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Hi, What Ever Happend To The Ride There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow? in the I Remember... forums; I too like the Carousel of Progress both versions. Since the first song I heard there was actually the second, "Now Is The Time" sticks in my head associated with ...
    echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I too like the Carousel of Progress both versions. Since the first song I heard there was actually the second, "Now Is The Time" sticks in my head associated with that show. When I go see it with "Big Bright Beautiful Tomorrow" I have to make adjustments in my head....Ouch......

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd be very surprised if they got rid of the COP, I think it would cause the same, if not bigger, uproar than when they close Mr Toad's

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    This is one of the absolute must rides for any trip to the MK for me. I couldn't imagine going without it. But I'm a bit of a Disney purist in that I don't mind them adding new rides but I hate it when a ride closes (Mr. Toad & 20,000 Leagues) or they revamp it past the point of recognition (Imagination & Alien Adventure).

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123