Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Old Figment Photo Memories in the I Remember... forums; Somewhere, www.figmentsimagination.com had a group of photos that were labeled Figments Old Photo Albums, or something like that. I can't seem to find it on that site, although I know ...
    DisneyGirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Old Figment Photo Memories

Somewhere, www.figmentsimagination.com had a group of photos that were labeled Figments Old Photo Albums, or something like that. I can't seem to find it on that site, although I know it's on there because I "bumped into" it online. Can anyone help me with this?

I'm leaving for Disney World in 4 days. Dan my fiance', and I are going to make EPCOT our first stop, as he wants to do Test Track, and I want to see Figment!!!

Samantha

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl
    I'm leaving for Disney World in 4 days. Dan my fiance', and I are going to make EPCOT our first stop, as he wants to do Test Track, and I want to see Figment!!!
    Looking at the site now, but I just wanted to say - Have a great time!

Edit: Sorry, I can't look at that site - parental control thing blocks it. Wish I could help.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Samantha, I, personally, enjoyed the figment and the whole Journey into Imagination pavillion back n thge '80's. I just went back in 2003 with my kids and they really seemed to have enjoyed it, but, I'm a ****er for the "old" stuff. The new 3-D movie they have, I liked. You can't miss it.
    Have a great time!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    That's a really cool site. I absolutely loved the original Journey into Imagination in the 80's. I used to make my mom go on it with me 4 or 5 times in a row.

The new version is decent, I thought. Granted there's not Dreamfinder, but they do an ok job of capturing the spirit of the original ride. I never got to see the second version of the ride, but I heard it was very disappointing.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Thanks alot for the link, DG!!!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    yeah, i'm going to burst a bubble here i know sorry...i thought the new figment ride was a big disapointment....no dreamfinder and it just had lost it's magic to me...but if you haven't been on it and am a figment lover then i say what the heck and go on it...there's never any lines as far as i know...my family refuses to ever go on again.(i hope i haven't offended anyone)
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    You haven't offended me at least. It's not the worst ride in the world, and there's some decent parts. My wife, my sister-in-law, and I had a great time in the bouncing ball section where you get to sing "One Little Spark." That was great I thought, and it was nice that they still have a version of the song in the ride.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl
    Love that site! I stumbled upon it a few months ago and enjoy going back to it ever so often for my "old" Figment/Journey fill.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Mouse Ears is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like that ride! I don't remember the old version, but the new version is cute, and you don't have to wait like an hour. The part at the end is the best though, where you get to play in that room.
    <-This mouse is my hero
    <-This mouse is my homeland
    <-This mouse is dessert
    <-This mouse has my ears!