Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss A Memory Jog in the I Remember... forums; I have been reading about all the old rides and attractions that are now history in Disney. Well, I went to my parents this weekend and they showed my daughter ...
    NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(

A Memory Jog

I have been reading about all the old rides and attractions that are now history in Disney. Well, I went to my parents this weekend and they showed my daughter a couple of old souviner books they had gotten on other trips. They were books before the Animal Kingdom, and probably right after MGM opened. It had pictures of alot of the gone rides and I was surprised that I could now remember some of the rides you all keep mentioning, but had forgotten...ie Horizons and the ride about transportation. The name of that one eludes me. It was a great way to get ready for the trip and jog my poor old memory. Would love to find more of those types of books.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    World of Motion!

NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    Thanks...that's it! It was on the tip of my tongue. Unfortunately, my memory gets the better of me somedays.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I know the books your talking about, I have several of those souvenir books and I love them. I would think the only place now to get them would a place like e-bay or maybe a flea market or auction. Good Luck
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!