Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Extinct Attractions DVD's? in the I Remember... forums; Originally Posted by crashbunny Lou are you going to be on a DVD? Not that I know of (unless "America's Most Wanted" is going to be released on DVD...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Lou are you going to be on a DVD?
    Not that I know of (unless "America's Most Wanted" is going to be released on DVD

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What happen? A long time has passed.....Well as a side note to this OLD OLD tread I happen to come across....these are awsome DVD's these are not 30 minutes long....I have alot that are 1.5 hours long and some are 2 disks also....these are not just ride throughs only they are the full story of the ride and ride thoughs. You can also donate video and audio to them and get a free DVD disk. contact them....I've done this several times and they love to trade.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    I can't say enough about the Extinct Attractions Club's DVD series.

And... Look for an exciting announcement coming soon!!

So... ya know everyone is still waiting on pins and needles for this big thing... did we miss it?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12