Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What was Disney's BIGGEST Mistake?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss What Was Disney's BIGGEST Mistake? in the I Remember... forums; Originally Posted by i-neighborhood I miss these: Mickey Mouse Review - get rid of Mickey? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Mr. Toads Wild Ride Those Swan boats through the Magic ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: What Was Disney's BIGGEST Mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    I miss these:

Mickey Mouse Review - get rid of Mickey?

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Mr. Toads Wild Ride

Those Swan boats through the Magic Kingdom

Get rid of Stitch and Laugh In
    Never dug 20K. Even as a kid. Agreed on Toad, and especially the Swan Boats. Two sorely missed attractions.

Stitch is an abomination like no other. Alien Encounter was a thousand times better.

Somewhat miss the skyway, but can live without it.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Just realized that I REALLY miss the Adventurers Club at DTD PI.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Just the AC Club though...... not so much the rest of PI. And i remember there was a little guitar shop next to Disney Quest, they replaced it with an art gallery
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Never really did the Adventurers Club. But, I do miss the Rock And Roll Beach Club and Pleasure Island Jazz Company.

Well, and the copious amounts of booze every ten yards...

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I miss the AC too. It was a fun way to spend a few hours.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Actually City walk was the only part of universal I liked better than WDW's PI. More of a night scene than a fairy tale.

City Walk was hands down better than PI, IMO.

I mean when compared side by side, Citywalk was always way better than PI. If i wanted a club scene thats where i would go. If i wanted to do a little shopping or light dining, I would go to DTD

Definitely.

And City Walk is more wide open and laid back.

PI simply couldn't match it.

Another big mistake with WDW is that they did not complete the pop century hotel. I think it would have been so much cooler with the early 1900s. Even though they did replace it eventually with the Art of Animation studios so they could get rid of the eyesores....

And another......changing the classic Country Bear Jamboree show. Should have left it alone. Didnt they learn the lesson when they changed Journey to Imagination and Enchanted Tiki Room??

titanic fan 101 Guest

I really do miss Mr.toads wild ride *i wasn't alive*

It had its charm, but in all seriousness you didn't miss much. And I was a fan of it when I was younger.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

titanic fan 101 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    It had its charm, but in all seriousness you didn't miss much. And I was a fan of it when I was younger.
    well i was told that but i did not know thanks

Honestly......Gastons' costume at the New Fantasyland character greet is a huge mistake. It looks like a cheap halloween costume from wal mart.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast