Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Music from the past attractions, is it available? in the I Remember... forums; I would love to get the music from any of the old attractions, is any of it available? And where? Thanks!...
    AllieBee is offline D-Ticket Holder

Music from the past attractions, is it available?

I would love to get the music from any of the old attractions, is any of it available? And where?

Thanks!
    October, 2003 - Wilderness Lodge
    January, 2006 - Disney Magic
    January, 2007 - Windsor Hills Resort
    October, 2007 - Bonnet Creek Resort
    January, 2008 - Disney Magic
    January, 2010 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28-February 5, 2011 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 12-January 15, 2012 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28 -January 31, 2012 - Pop Century

Read my pre-trip report!
    http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is a 2-disc CD from 2005 that has both current and past attraction music on it. It's the Official Album, from The Happiest Celebration on Earth - WDW version.

Of the old attraction music, it has the original Tiki Room song, "The Best Time of Your Life" (CoP), "Tomorrow's Child" (SSE), "Energy (You Make the World Go 'Round)" and "Universe of Energy", "It's Fun to Be Free" (World of Motion), "Listen to the Land", "Kitchen Kabaret Medley", "One Little Spark", "Magic Journeys", "Makin' Memories", "Space" and "New Horizons" from Horizons, "Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)" the same song is in the new movie with a different singer, and some of the "Cinderella Surprise" show from the Castle.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I like the album that disneydame referenced. Another good source is mousebits.com. To use it, you have to have a torrent client (like Utorrent) and a player (like Windows Media Player). It's got tons of audio and video WDW torrents. I doubt that it's legal, but I don't think Disney sells a good chunk of the music that they play in their parks, so if you really want it, you might have to look beyond the official sources.