Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss toontown at mgm in the I Remember... forums; does anyone remember this wonderful who framed roger rabbit set? if so what is there now. thank you all for your help on this as i am a new poster....
    bluebug is offline A-Ticket holder

toontown at mgm

does anyone remember this wonderful who framed roger rabbit set? if so what is there now. thank you all for your help on this as i am a new poster.

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well, they didn't exactly have toontown, but they had the machine that the judge and weasels used to get rid of toons. It was in a warehouse with a shop next to it. It then changed to an area for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then the Goosebumps Horrorland Fright Show, with a Mirror Maze where the machine was, then it just became a warehouse again with a shop. It may have changed again, that was two years ago, the last time I was there.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    and i think they had sound effects playing by the dip-mobile...they also had boxes that when you opened them sounds would come out
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yes, they did. And thank you, GirlStar, I could not remember the name of that machine to save my life.....the Dip Mobile.....

soxpatscelts is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will always remember my dad taking a picture with the cardboard cutout of Jessica Rabbit...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I have pictures of me and my step-sister "under" the roller. Far as I know that's still there.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

alpop is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I have pictures of me and my step-sister "under" the roller. Far as I know that's still there.
    That was a classic pose.
    Lying on your belly with your head tilted upwards pretending to scream. Those were the days.

And I don;t understand why there wasn't a Jessica Rabbit costume character, when Roger used to be around.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by alpop View Post
    That was a classic pose.
    Lying on your belly with your head tilted upwards pretending to scream. Those were the days.

And I don;t understand why there wasn't a Jessica Rabbit costume character, when Roger used to be around.
    probally because of Jessica Rabbit. They problally could not find a girl who was as fit and had the 'features" of Jessica.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    oops. double post
    Last edited by Hiddenmickeyboy; 02-14-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: double post
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Meggersuit83 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Aww, I wish I could have gotten up close to the dipmobile. I believe now it is part of the tour when you are in the bus driving around. It is at the beginning, near the herbie that is cut in half.