Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Does Anyone Remmeber this in the I Remember... forums; I remember when i was a kid my dad and I would do a treasure hunt sponsered by Disney in adventureland. I remember search for something like a tiki but ...
    Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata

Does Anyone Remmeber this

I remember when i was a kid my dad and I would do a treasure hunt sponsered by Disney in adventureland. I remember search for something like a tiki but that about ( I was about 5 years old) and my memory is groggy. I think it was centered around the area where the magic carpets are now. Does anyone else remember this or the name ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated
    Last edited by Stitch's buddy; 01-12-2008 at 08:11 PM.

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch's buddy View Post
    I remember when i was a kid my dad and I would do a treasure hunt sponsered by Disney in adventureland. I remember search for something like a tiki but that about ( I was about 5 years old) and my memory is groggy. I think it was centered around the area where the magic carpets are now. Does anyone else remember this or the name ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated
    I do remember it , although I never participated.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

When did this take place?
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    through the 90s
    Last edited by Stitch's buddy; 01-20-2008 at 03:03 PM.

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**