Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Mickey's Birthday Party in the I Remember... forums; Aww! I remember his birthday. I remember the cold blast that came out of the oven when they opened it to retrieve the cake. Does anyone remember that? I just ...
    Meggersuit83 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Aww! I remember his birthday. I remember the cold blast that came out of the oven when they opened it to retrieve the cake. Does anyone remember that? I just remember feeling so cold and my grandparents talking about how much it surprised them! I was really young but I do have tons of pictures of the show. I think there is one of the whole gang standing ontop of a large cake. I'll have to post them once I find them all! Memories

Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Mickey's Birthday land was the best!! I think I have a picture of the trash cans somewhere. They were like aqua colored with lots of colored confetti painted on! (yes, Lou, I take pics of trash cans, too!)

The cupcakes were AMAZING!!! I miss them so much.

I found a videotape of mine that had the song from the train.

"We're rollin', rollin' on the Express, we're rollin' on Mickey's Birthdayland Express..."
    It was all started by a mouse!

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

Have Not Been to Mickey's Birthday Party

I went to WDW the first time in 1991, so I have not been to Mickey's Birthdayland. But Mickey's Starland was the ace of spades to me, compared to Mickey's Toontown Fair. It's too disheartening that the current themed land will go the way of its two predecessors as Fantasyland expands...
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12