Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Michael Iceberg? in the I Remember... forums; Does ANYONE know where he is now? I can't seem to find any current info for him online. Any info would be great!! Thanks!...
    Andrew420 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does ANYONE know where he is now? I can't seem to find any current info for him online. Any info would be great!!

Thanks!

swill058 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I sent an email to a site (I don't remember which one) inquiring about getting any old recordings, albums, whatever. I was pleasantly surprised when Michael himself emailed me back. He said a lung disease forced him to move from his home in Snow Mass Colo and I "think" he said he was somewhere on the east coast but I am not sure.

Anyway, he emailed me back saying he had albums (now CDs) for sale and sent me 2 or 3. They were even autographed! I will search for that email or website and post it if I find it.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    How nice of him to do that.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Please do post contact info for him if you can find it! Would be great to get in touch with him!

swill058 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well, surprisingly I found it! I haven't found the email address yet (I am still looking) but I cut and pasted the CD info he gave me along with his address. I don't think he will mind putting it out on this site since this is how he sells his CDs (at least this is how he did it a couple of years ago). Here is the info:

“MICHAEL ICEBERG IN CONCERT”….music from current show

“TIP OF THE ICEBERG”….original music from films and tv

“ICEBERG DOES IT LIVE”….a pre-production “home” product on CD-R. No fancy label, no cover reproduction, but quality sound of the album most people seem to like best, digitally remastered from the original tapes recorded in Walt Disney World in 1978

Each CD $15

Add $3 postage for one or two, $1.50 each for 3 and more

Send check to

Michael Iceberg
    6711 Ilex Ct
    New Market, MD 21774

Thanks for the info! Keep looking for the email... in the meantime, I'll get something off to him in the mail.

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    I remember him! Would you believe he played at my Grad Nite back in 1977?

I still have the brochure from Grad Nite where he's listed as the entertainment in Tomorrowland Terrace.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    This guy was so cool!!
    -Zac

8lovesmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow! There's a memory I haven't thought about in years! I remember being in junior high and seeing him perform; I was in awe! I'll have to visit some of the links and re-live the past. Thanks!!

lawrencejerniga is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Michael Iceberg?

Michael Iceberg taught me how to play piano when I was 7 and I visited and played with him several times at TomorrowLand.
    Does anyone know where he is now? I know that someone posted his address in New Market, MD and I found a number for that address but the lady said she's had it for 2 years and doesn't know him.
    I'm really hoping he's still alive and someone can let him know that I've been thinking about him and have been trying to find his contact information. He was my friend on Facebook but he's disappeared.
    If anyone has any information about him, please let me know at my yahoo email with my same first and last name, Lawrence Jernigan
    Thank you!!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Michael Iceberg?

see and i thought this was a thread making fun of Michael Eisner... even though i saw the original... hahaha! forgot this one started when old Eisner was still in charge...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12