Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; ahhh i knew it had to be on the polls somehow..se i just remember it as Dreamflight...i was too young for the others to remember it...but even my mother doesn't ...
    iwantobeaCM is offline B-Ticket Holder
    ahhh i knew it had to be on the polls somehow..se i just remember it as Dreamflight...i was too young for the others to remember it...but even my mother doesn't remember it being called that-and she was there opening day of WDW!! lucky her. i guess she never went on the ride after CircleVision 360 was gone...because she loved it and then went on dreamflight with me when i went to disney my first time!
    oh hey you know what i also miss? the old toontown...its probably just because i like things how they were when i was little..but man...i used to always want to go in those little shops they has all around!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    I still hear the Dreamflight theme in my head every now and again...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

iwantobeaCM is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i have the song somewhere, i must look for it.

off topic---does anyone has the music that plays around Epcot and Magic Kingdom all the time? (especially Epcot)
    Michelle

Mousefest 2006!! For my 18th birthday!!!!

momtimesone is offline A-Ticket holder
    20,000 legues under the sea is at tokoyo japans disney just in case no one knows

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    It aint the same though...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

Tiki Room

I miss the Old Tiki Room! It's just not the same. Some of the old EPCOT rides I cant really remember, I remember Mr. Toad though...I remember it scared me when I was little for some reason. I also have the WDW CD that they are selling and I listen to it riding the bus, doing homework...just any time I feel like it...and thats allot.

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Toad Toad Toad Lets hear it for toad
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have to say Alien Encounter I loved it!!! I will never forget the experience and my sister's screams ringing in my ears!!! aww it will truly be missed .

Katie
    i luv Tink!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Well, i'd have to say bring back the Skyway and Mr. Toad! I absolutely LOVED both of those rides!(I also want to bring back 20K because I don't remember it!)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Swackiron is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OK, I have to respond to a few things, here. Mostly because I'm feeling nostalgic.

I'm 25 years old, and went to WDW pretty much from 3 years old to 18 years old once every year. Then I went a few more times by myself after that, and my most recent trip was with my girlfriend about 2 years ago. Enough with my history lesson:

My 3 favorite rides when I was a kid were Dreamflight (I'm too young for IYHW) and Epcot's World of Motion and Journey into Imagination.

I used to go on World of Motion until my parents would be so sick of it that they would refuse to take me on it anymore. My most vivid memory of it is the very beginning when the caveman is blowing on his feet. It still brings a smile to my face.

Dreamflight was pretty much the same for me. Multiple times in a row.

Now, about the new Journey into Imagination. I must say that I love it. Don't get me wrong, I love Dreamfinder and Figment as a team. Especially the old character greeting with figment as a puppet. But c'mon! I forget who called the narrator a "stuffy british guy" or whatever was said, but I think that is wrong. The narrator is Eric Idle from Monty Python, for cripe's sake! Do you feel Brave Sir Robin himself is stuffy? If you do, you need to watch Monty Python more.

And about Horizons, I actually have a really funny, but gross story about it. I don't know if it would be acceptable for the forum, so someone let me know before I post it. If everyone wants to hear it anyway. It involves me as a child and a need to empty my bladder......

P.S. All the above comments should be taken as tounge in cheek. I don't mean any of this meanly, so please don't take it as such. I am just as protective of my childhood memories as anyone. And also, Mr. Toad rules!

kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I want to bring back Horizons first and foremost. (Can always get rid of wonders of life..and put Horizons back). It was my favorite ride. I just thought it was so much fun and very clever. Then next would be Main Street Electrical Parade. It was sooo cool. LOL. Then World of Motion because it was another fun one.
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
    Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
    Grand Floridian for the Reception
    Polynesian for our Honeymoon

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLuvsMickey
    I have to say Alien Encounter I loved it!!! I will never forget the experience and my sister's screams ringing in my ears!!! aww it will truly be missed .

my mom and brother were practically hysterical, they were so scared! i think they cried the entire time unfortunately for them my dad and i thought it was pretty funny.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    i never rode the 2000 leagues ride, but i would have liked to. one of these days maybe they will make a retro park in disney and then we will have all the attractions back.....Hey, thats not a bad idea for a thread!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I used to like the 'Skyway' at MK!!

The only time we used it was when we didn't have video camera!!

It was great to be up in the air looking down on the Kingdom and all the people having fun!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

DisneyManiac is offline A-Ticket holder
    Magic Journeys, the original Journey into Imagination, and the original Dreamworks.
    Loyal patron of the World since 1972

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast