Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; I miss them all...
    KlarkKent007 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I miss them all

kree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I chose Main Street Electrical Parade. I listen to the soundtrack and I feel like a kid again. Plus, I miss the spinning turtle, bee, and snail that used to come right up to the crowd and 'talk'.

Away from the list, I would have to say I'd like to see FW returned to its opening day glory- i.e. FWRR, River Country, and the prairie dog family over at the Tri Circle D Ranch.
    Por favor mantengese alejado de las puertas.

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Wink Voting Skyway

I VOTED FOR "SKYWAY" BECAUSE ........IT WAS THERE ON MY VERY 1ST EVER TRIP, OVER TO WALTDISNEY WORLD ,IN 1997.
    The view from that ride was "MAGIC" wish i,d got more photos from that time ....as the next time I got over in 2002..................
    no more "SKYWAY"
    Does anyone know why it went.it seemed so very popular & huge lines to get on it ?????????
    I posted a couple of the few photos I actually got at that visit,in "photo gallery"
    Going to disneyworld again this year Nov/Dec.
    :mickey:

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    What about 20.000 Leagues?

Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Horizons, due to the arguments my cousin and I had due to the ride. He wanted one thing and I wanted another. Take into consideration at the time I was 6 and he was 9. I'd love to see World of Motion brought back, along with Mr Toad. Another side story is that when I first got my drivers liscence 3 years back, my parents kept making the comment that some of my corners were too "toadish" for their liking. If 20,000 Leagues could be brought back and re-imagineered, that would be incredible.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd like to have Journey into Imagination's old Imageworks. I like the new ride, but not the new imageworks.

what was horizons,if you had wings, and mission to mars???? tell me please!!!!!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    well, Mission to Mars was sort of a simulation of what spacetravel would be like in the future. Never went on it myself, but I saw and old video for it when it was called "Mission to the moon"

Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42
    what was horizons,if you had wings, and mission to mars???? tell me please!!!!!
    Alrighty,

Horizons: A Carousel of Progress-esqe ride that dealt with the future. It was located in EPCOT where Mission: Space is now. It featured the option at the end of the ride to choose your own ending. I believe the choices were Space, Desert, and Ocean. Each ending represented how people may adapt and live there in the future.

If You Had Wings: Eastern Airlines sponsered the ride back when it was introduced in the Magic Kingdom. It was an Omni-mover ride that sent you "flying" around the world to view varying cultures and people of the earth. After Eastern went bankrupt and dropped sponsership, the ride was changed to If You Could Fly. Basically it was the same ride, minus all references to Eastern Airlines. Finally, the ride was changed to Delta's Dreamflight in the late 80s I believe. This incarnation focused on the history of flight, etc. If You Had Wings/If You Could Fly/Dreamflight was finally replaced by Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Mission to Mars: It was located where Stitch's Great Escape and the old ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encouter are/were. The general overview of the ride was the idea of a fantasy flight to Mars. This was no where near anything like Mission: Space however. Tom Morrow was your guide for the show. If you are on the TTA (or WED-Way, whatever you want to call it), you hear an announcement for regarding Tom Morrow and greeting his party who just arrived. If you want more info on Mission to Mars, I believe DWT has a video of the show in the Download section.

Hope this helps. If I got any of the above wrong, someone wiser than I, please, correct them! Thanks

slipknot06 is offline A-Ticket holder
    bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride it a cool ride. I like Mr. Toad's.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Mr. Toad all the way!

That virtual toad site is incredible. That's a really wonderful showing of true fandom...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

PastorPooh is offline A-Ticket holder
    I miss having actual artist in the Animation Tour at Disney/MGM. I could watch them for hours - and miss the Robin Williams film.

MilltownFigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    toad was the bomb, and WDW had two choices, unlike the original at Disneyland. Plus it was such a quick loader you could easily enjoy it 4-5 times a day.

Horizons was awesome, especially when you taveled to the Undersea Colony. Plus everyone remebers that strong citrus smell at the desertfarm.

Another personal favorite that you could always walk on to was Dreamflight. I know it was one long advertisement, but the view over Paris on the ride, was on of the Imagineer's best.

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    i would have bought back Mr.Toad and the Lion King show that was in the magic kingdom were phillarmagic is now and the Hunchback of NOtre dame show too
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Voted for Mr Toad...but since reading these can't get that Fun to be Free song from WOM outta my head! Didn't rate Mission to Mars much, but my six year old (at the time) brother REALLY thought we had been to Mars and back!!

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast