Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; I would bring back Mr.Toads Wild Adventure because that was my Nana's favorite ride she loved it and maybe i would go back in the past and ride the ride ...
    MickeyMouse12 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would bring back Mr.Toads Wild Adventure because that was my Nana's favorite ride she loved it and maybe i would go back in the past and ride the ride that used to be where Test Track is now
    Disney is cool

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    the tiki room come on ppl walt fav attraction in disneyland then only reason i go to the tiki room in WDW is because of its remark of hall of pres at the very end when Iago says i going to the hall of Pres to take a nap and if u havent seen the oringinal tiki room u missing alot of great music
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Mr. Toad was (is?) a great ride and I have very fond memories of it. However - despite the fact that Spectromagic is a fun parade - the one 'attraction' I miss the most is the old "Main Street Electrical Parade" That was always the highlight of my trips to Disney as a child - we even owned the soundtrack on record and I used to listen to it and march around my house (OK - maybe that was too much information!) Truly a joyous spectacle . . . (the parade, not me marching around with Christmas lights wrapped around me as a child!)
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    I had to choose one that isnt available at Disneyland or WDW... Mickey Mouse Review... There isnt one at any disney parks... Although Food Rocks is definatly something that i would love to have back
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    What no 20K under the Sea?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by gonesouthin View Post
    I had to choose one that isnt available at Disneyland or WDW... Mickey Mouse Review... There isnt one at any disney parks... Although Food Rocks is definatly something that i would love to have back
    That's the one I chose also... although I hear it's in Tokyo.
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Oh ya i just found that out.. but i totally need food rocks back... NOW!
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would bring back Millionaire. I'm still upset over that one.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    What about Treasure ( Discovery ) Island??????

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Gotta be 20k Leagues under the Sea. I never got to ride it on my only trip as a kid because my mom and brother were afraid. My dad wanted to ride it real bad, so I wish i could bring it back and ride it with him. We settled for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Which if memory serves me right, wasn't so wild.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had to go with Mr. Toad since i never got to ride it . By the time i had my first trip it was already gone.

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    I would bring back Timekeeper! I loved that show so much! Monster's Inc. can't replace it in my eyes!
    "It's a small world after all..."

WASPDADUK is offline A-Ticket holder
    I loved food rocks was gutted last visit when it shut down, would love to see it againe

A Big Beaut Tom is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really miss Captain EO. Its was my favorite thing to do for my brothers and myself. Followed very closely with Mr. Toads wild ride, 20k leagues and the skyride. Heck they are all great, that is what made Disney. But they do have Phil-har magic which is a great newer attraction. I just hope they never get rid of The Carousel of Progress and TTA (formally WED Way), they are classics!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Maybe in the future, Disney can bring back all these rides as vertual rides. You sit in a chair, you put on the head piece and whoala; you are back in Mr. Toad, Food Rocks, or 20,000 Leagues. They don't have to rebuild an old ride and you can travel back to your childhood.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast