Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Wait a second, why isn't the Timekeeper up there?...
    djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Wait a second, why isn't the Timekeeper up there?
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Of the choices, I picked Horizons; however, I would love to see Toad come back and my absolute favorite was 20,000 leagues . I know it's not technically extinct, but the original Imagination was sooo much fun - what the heck happened there????
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

DisneyDreamer14 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm only 14 so I don't remember too many of the old rides, but I know that one of my favorite shows that is gone now was the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I love that the audience was able to play along with the contestants. I just found out a week ago that it was closed because I haven't been to WDW in a long time so I'm going to miss that show very much.
    I love WDW it's the most magical place on earth!!!

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)
    Definately a 3-way tie between...Mr Toad, Skyway, & 20K...I miss them all!!!

Capt Eo & the ORIGINIAL Imagination are also missed very much!!
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Definitely, Mr Toad.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I always have a memory of World of Motion being a fun omnimover. That attraction being removed is one of the reasons I am not a fan of Test Track. That and my dad drives faster than that on the highway.

korameri is offline A-Ticket holder
    Tarzan Rocks show be brought back I think they replaced it with Nemo. I love Disney as much as the next person but why replace it why not build it in an empty space?

Yeah I went on that when I was 15 and then I found out Disney took it out. I liked it a lot but hey Disney does have to keep up with what the audience wants or addtions for rides and shows at disneyland and DisneyWorld

Anyone remember the Alien encouter? I went on it for the first time when I was 15. I hated it but then it's more of an excitement hate not a despise hate. I was shivering, laughing and crying all at the same time I told my parents I hated it. But to tell the truth I liked it accept it was black and white, old and not even Disney related. At that time I said" This isn't Disney get rid of it but then I thought hey why not it gave me chills and thrills and that's the only reason I liked it."

JimDarling is offline A-Ticket holder
    As far as EPCOT goes there was never anything better than Horizons (World of Motion was a close second). Just the smell of oranges alone when you walked in was reason enough to ride. When it first came out we thought that being able to choose the ending of your own ride was the most innovative thing at the time. We almost always chose space - the desert was boring. I miss it very much. But thinking of If You Had Wings makes me so nostalgic - mostly because it was there when I went on my very first trip at 6 years old. We even flew Eastern every time we went (before they went bankrupt of course!). The song goes through my head over and over again - If you had wings, had wings, had wings!

SciFi96 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm going to write in a vote for Delta Dreamflight.

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    I chose the Mickey Mouse Review :mickey:

This attraction was the first to bring Classic animated characters to life through Audio Animatronics. It was a wonderful mixture of music, magic and comedy. Truly a classic not to be forgotten.

YEAH!!! Somebody else who remembers this , although I voted for If You Had Wings cause I voted for MMR on another poll and had to give even time.....

I loved the MMR. It was so heartwarming.

dolce20 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bring back Horizons so I can smell that orange grove!
    Jamie

33 years old...35 times to WDW...and counting..!

"We're really bad eggs, drink up me 'earties YO HO!"
    "Veggie veggie fruit fruit - cha cha cha!"
    "Kungaloosh!"

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    Horiozns. I loved the ride as a kid. If I ever want to see World of Motion, or Dreamflight or anything again, there's videos on the internet I can watch, though admittedly its not the same. There are some videos of horizons too, but there's not many and none is of the ride in its entiretly. Horizons seems more "gone" than the rest of them.

Ultimately, I'd be nice to see them all come back, I miss all the old attractions, at least the ones where I was old enough to remember them.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Where's 20,000 leagues?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast