Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; I would like to vote for the Swan Boats at magic Kingdom to come back as I never even got to see them. Regards Steve...
    tiring_day is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would like to vote for the Swan Boats at magic Kingdom to come back as I never even got to see them.

Regards

Steve

queenofthehouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    They had swan boats? When did they have them and where were they? I've never seen them either, but it was a long time form my first visit in 1971 to my second visit in 1996.

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    This is a little history on the swan boats

Swan Boats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks for the info cskiff7895!
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Bring It Back!!!

I'm with tiggerguy I want World of Motion back. This was my favorite ride next to Spaceship Earth at Epcot.

" It's fun to be free; to be on the move, to go anywhere withever a care to. See all the things to be seen; Its fun to be free."

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    I'm with tiggerguy I want World of Motion back. This was my favorite ride next to Spaceship Earth at Epcot.

" It's fun to be free; to be on the move, to go anywhere withever a care to. See all the things to be seen; Its fun to be free."
    Seeing your avatar reminded me that I'd like to see Disney bring back the Country Bears Jambaree Christmas show.

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I kinda miss Mickey's Starland (or Mickey's Birthdayland) and actually prefer it over Toontown. The shows that were performed there were so much fun for both kids and adults, and it was a wonderful place to meet a large variety of Disney characters.
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Quote Originally Posted by pink_minnie View Post
    I kinda miss Mickey's Starland (or Mickey's Birthdayland) and actually prefer it over Toontown. The shows that were performed there were so much fun for both kids and adults, and it was a wonderful place to meet a large variety of Disney characters.
    How long ago was this; I don't remember it.

mperry is offline A-Ticket holder
    I choose if you had winds ( I love flying) But ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter rocked the Stitch is ok but not as good.

jefmblrd is offline A-Ticket holder
    Horizons hands down! Mission Space is okay, but Horizons was incredible. I also miss the original Imagination ride with Dreamfinder.
    Disney Vacation Club Member
    The Beach Club
    "Remember the Magic"

run26 is offline A-Ticket holder
    It would be great to bring back If you Had Wings, But you would have to bring back the 70's so we could enjoy the dream and romance of taking an airplane anywhere.

TurtleShakChick is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Not one of the choices, and not really gone, but still missed....

I don't know about anyone else, but I miss Walter Cronkite's voice in Spaceship Earth. Not that Jeremy Irons or the new one are bad, just....different. Hard to explain the emotional tie to the 'olden days'.
    (ooh! I sound VERY old)
    "T'weren't nuthin, ma'am. That's what us legends do."

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    I chose The Mickey Mouse Revue. However, I know it's still in Tokyo Disneyland and I do enjoy Mickey's Philharmagic.

As for the others, as much as I love and miss them, I'm not too sad to see them gone. A lot of them had their reasons for going away. For example: the old Tiki Room, Horizons and World of Motion lost their popularity, Alien Encounter was too intense and violent, especially for a "Magic Kingdom" attraction, etc. If those former attractions had remained popular, they would've been left alone, but the majority of WDW's guests (the non-hardcore fans) didn't want them anymore, so they had to make the changes.

And if you still want to see Mr. Toad or the old Tiki Room...GO TO DISNEYLAND IN CALIFORNIA!!! LET WDW BE DIFFERENT! Either save up your money to go or join the Disney Vacation Club.

Polls like this, IMO, are really just Imagineer-bashing, thinking illogically and refusing to look at both sides of the coin.

None of those now-gone attractions are coming back, so get used to what is in the parks now and please stop being so ungrateful and anti-Disney. I understand being attached to things, but sometimes, you have to learn to let go. Remember: we are actually a very small minority, so they have make changes in order to keep guests coming back for more.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 02-25-2008 at 05:10 PM.

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    And to those of you who get so bent out of shape over the new Tiki Room, I VERY strongly suggest that you purchase the Extinct Attractions Club DVD about the new show and maybe it'll enlighten you all and give you a better understanding of the situation and maybe even make you appreciate it a little more. Here's the link to it:

https://01508f4.netsolstores.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=161

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    I chose The Mickey Mouse Revue. However, I know it's still in Tokyo Disneyland and I do enjoy Mickey's Philharmagic.

As for the others, as much as I love and miss them, I'm not too sad to see them gone. A lot of them had their reasons for going away. For example: the old Tiki Room, Horizons and World of Motion lost their popularity, Alien Encounter was too intense and violent, especially for a "Magic Kingdom" attraction, etc. If those former attractions had remained popular, they would've been left alone, but the majority of WDW's guests (the non-hardcore fans) didn't want them anymore, so they had to make the changes.

And if you still want to see Mr. Toad or the old Tiki Room...GO TO DISNEYLAND IN CALIFORNIA!!! LET WDW BE DIFFERENT! Either save up your money to go or join the Disney Vacation Club.

Polls like this, IMO, are really just Imagineer-bashing, thinking illogically and refusing to look at both sides of the coin.

None of those now-gone attractions are coming back, so get used to what is in the parks now and please stop being so ungrateful and anti-Disney. I understand being attached to things, but sometimes, you have to learn to let go. Remember: we are actually a very small minority, so they have make changes in order to keep guests coming back for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    And to those of you who get so bent out of shape over the new Tiki Room, I VERY strongly suggest that you purchase the Extinct Attractions Club DVD about the new show and maybe it'll enlighten you all and give you a better understanding of the situation and maybe even make you appreciate it a little more. Here's the link to it:

https://01508f4.netsolstores.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=161

You're kind of being a little rude here in most of your recent posts.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast