Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Only been visiting WDW since '01 but one attraction has been updated in my time that I would bring back....The Jeremy Irons version of Spaceship Earth. That version felt like ...
    Major Dude is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: If you could bring back one attraction...

Only been visiting WDW since '01 but one attraction has been updated in my time that I would bring back....The Jeremy Irons version of Spaceship Earth. That version felt like I was traveling through history, not looking down on it.

Of the attractions in the poll...Horizons. I never had the chance to ride it but always wanted to. It's one of those things about WDW that always, still does, fascinated me in travel shows and in fan videos.

And since I'm a west coast fan, I have to put in my bring back one attraction to Disneyland. That vote goes to Adventure Thru Innerspace. I just never got enough of moving beyond the limits of normal magnification.

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

I agree with many who want Mr. Toad's Wild Ride back, but I for one choose Captain EO, in honor of MJ! (Muetti attended one of his concerts back in her high school days.)
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite

elbug10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Re: If you could bring back one attraction...

I voted for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, just b/c I was so terrified of it when I was little that I'd love to ride it again. Actually, I'd love to time travel back to 1975, the time of my first trip and ride the rides that were there then one more time. If You Had Wings was a favorite, and I liked 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I'd also like to see America The Beautiful one more time. I only remember the scene where the firetruck rides down the hills of San Francisco.

I'd also like to go back to EPCOT Center, circa 1983 and see the original Journey Into Your Imagination w/ Dreamfinder and Figment, Horizons and World of Motion one more time, as well as meet Future World Mickey in the space suit again! I've never been on Test Track, but WoM is missed, and I never got to visit Cranium Command in the WoL pavillion, either.

One more attraction I think should be on your poll is Timekeeper. I only got to see it once, but it was great. I know it was controversial due to the scene of the WTC at the end, but I truly think people would've been okay with it, given a little time.

LILYCOOL is offline B-Ticket Holder

Mickey,Mickey, Mickey,I choose Mickey
    In winter,if you never owned even one pair of elephant paws ,it's really a pity.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius

gooftroop is offline C-Ticket Holder

I would like to bring back 20.000 leages under the sea. I always thought it was amazing to be under the water and join Captian Neno. The sea moster was cute.

atinkerfairy is offline A-Ticket holder

Toads Wild Ride, because it was the 1st ever attraction I rode and it scared the living day lights out of me
    Emma XOXO
    WDW-1993 & 2004 Offsite DLRP-Jan 08 Santa Fe, March 08 Day Trip, April 08-Newport Bay, Sept 08 Cheyenne, Nov 08 Hotel New York, Jan 09 Disneyland Hotel, Sept 09 Cheyenne, Nov 09 Santa Fe.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

I would love to bring back horizons... it was one of those rides that i was able to ride with my entire family (no one would chicken out) it was also one of the fondest memories that i have of my early trips to WDW. These were the days when Epcot was not known as the thrill ride hub that it is today... Horizons was a huge hit with my family and it is still sorely missed...

ashleighbass06 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I chose the skyway...you got some AWESOME views from up there! As a photographer I would LOVE to have something like that back.

I do miss Mr. Toad. I remember I rode it once with my cousin in the driver's seat and we all made fun of her for being such a bad driver. haha

bonoferox is offline A-Ticket holder

When I was younger one of my family's tradition was going to Kitchen Kabaret first thing in the morning. I miss that.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

There are so many I would like back but Horizons would have to be first on the list.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder

Well, for those of you who chose Captain EO, congratulations! He's back!
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

iheartdisney01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Unhappy Re: If you could bring back one attraction...

old enchanted tiki room! i miss it
    Just Keep Swimming

My Disney Vacations...
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club
    2006(again)-Beach Club
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside Magnolia Bend
    2010(next vacation!)-Port Orleans Riverside Magnolia Bend

iheartdisney01

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

There are many things I would love to bring back, but Mr. Toad is #1 in my book! I also miss Horizons, Body Wars, Kitchen Kabaret, the original Tiki Room, and many others. And The Main Street Electrical Parade is and will always be my favorite parade in MK. Its the parade that reminds me most of my childhood and always makes me happy when I hear the song. I even have the soundtrack on CD.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

theonendonly720 is offline A-Ticket holder

I Voted for Horizons just because I loved the ability to select the ending

mrsdonaldduck is offline A-Ticket holder

I just went to Disney 2 weeks ago (Going again in 3 weeks) and I got to see the Main Street Electrical Parade. I cried. That parade has always been my favorite. I still listen to the song on my computer all the time. Even though it has a few changes, I'm glad its back for the summer.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast