Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Main Street Electrical Parade!...
    mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: If you could bring back one attraction...

Main Street Electrical Parade!
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: If you could bring back one attraction...

I would have said MSEP, or EO.......however those attractions HAVE been brought back . However now i miss Spectro and HISTA...... oh wells memories sometimes were meant to be memories...... Now if they could just bring back the original Journey to Imagination....
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526