Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Yeah! It is nice to hear someone else loves "The Baroque Hoedown" as much as I do. I put it on every time someone enters our Disney Room for the ...
    sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah! It is nice to hear someone else loves "The Baroque Hoedown" as much as I do. I put it on every time someone enters our Disney Room for the first time.

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I miss the Main Street Electrical Parade!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Lou still looking for WDW version of the video... I know I have a DL version, but have to dig around for the WDW (or just settle for the DL one)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I miss the old parade too. Once in a blue moon I'll yank out a video from one of my 80's trips just to see/hear it again. (Gotta get those old tapes transferred to DVD before they completely rot!)

Never saw Alien Encounter...it was opened and closed during my lost decade of Disneyless-ness...and I hear that the Stitch ride is just a bad copy of it.
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we miss the 'lekric" parade as my daughter used to call it too. I have found pics on-line and am making a book for Christmas for her of all that I could find. hopefully it will remind her of her good times lo those many years ago
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    As soon as Lou PMs me with the "OK", I will put up the Main Street Electrical Parade Music (although it's the DL version, but it makes no dofference to me!) and the DLP Christmas Main Street Electrical Parade...the opening message ("Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...") is in French, and I think ti's pretty funny, because the only thing that they say in English is "The Main Street Electrical Parade." Once it's posted, if someone could offer a translation maybe...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Well, I just sent both files to Lou, they should be up soon! Like I said, if anyone here speaks French and could offer a translation of the opening bit of the DLP Christmas Parade, I would appreciate it!
    -Taylor

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Well, I just sent both files to Lou, they should be up soon! Like I said, if anyone here speaks French and could offer a translation of the opening bit of the DLP Christmas Parade, I would appreciate it!
    I know somebody from another website who knows a little bit of French - maybe I can get her to join over here and try to translate it for us.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

As soon as Lou PMs me with the "OK", I will put up the Main Street Electrical Parade Music (although it's the DL version, but it makes no dofference to me!) and the DLP Christmas Main Street Electrical Parade...the opening message ("Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...") is in French, and I think ti's pretty funny, because the only thing that they say in English is "The Main Street Electrical Parade." Once it's posted, if someone could offer a translation maybe...
    Yippee!!!!!

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

And...they're up! The regular music is entitled "The Main Street Electrical Parade" and the DLP one is entitled "Disneyland Paris Christmas Electrical Light Parade"

Everyone, enjoy them!
    -Taylor

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Exclamation Call me odd but.......

......I thought the Main Street Electrical Parade was still on and going. Same w/ the (I had to say it this way to avoid awful spelling! ) "Alien Ride" ( told ya!). Did it close for the Stitch ride? If so, I think that wasn't a very good thing to do..........the "Alien Ride" was soooooooooo much fun!!! I think Mr.Toad's Wild Ride was a great improvement. You have to agree,the Pooh ride IS fun! i'm not saying Mr.Toad's wasn't fun,I'm just speaking out loud!! Respond ASAP!!!!!!
    Izzy

And...they're up! The regular music is entitled "The Main Street Electrical Parade" and the DLP one is entitled "Disneyland Paris Christmas Electrical Light Parade"

Everyone, enjoy them!
    How do I get this???

PS Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Nevermind. I just found the download section of this site. Yippee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    ......I thought the Main Street Electrical Parade was still on and going. Same w/ the (I had to say it this way to avoid awful spelling! ) "Alien Ride" ( told ya!). Did it close for the Stitch ride? If so, I think that wasn't a very good thing to do..........the "Alien Ride" was soooooooooo much fun!!! I think Mr.Toad's Wild Ride was a great improvement. You have to agree,the Pooh ride IS fun! i'm not saying Mr.Toad's wasn't fun,I'm just speaking out loud!! Respond ASAP!!!!!!
    Well, you're half-right. While it is no longer called "The Main Street Electrical Parade," Disney's California Adventure has "Disney's Elecrtical Parade," which is basically the same thing, although it is a different experience not seeing it on MSUSA. Bring back Mr. Toad!
    -Taylor

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Wink Oooohhhhh!.....

.............I get it! thanks!
    Izzy

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast