Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What attraction would you bring back???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss If you could bring back one attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Hey...I had to vote for EAE. After seeing SGE for myself I was very unimpressed and thought that Disney could have spent its money on something better....
    BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Hey...I had to vote for EAE. After seeing SGE for myself I was very unimpressed and thought that Disney could have spent its money on something better.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Can anyone tell me what Captian EO was?

Laura

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Can anyone tell me what Captian EO was?

Laura
    It was Journey Into Imagination's second 3-D movie. It starred Michael Jackson. It had a bizarre story line to it. It was eventually replaced with "Honey I Shrunk the Audience."

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I voted for MSEP I love the parades

Skyway was my choice because I liked being able to travel from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland, but I sure do miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! I also voted this way since 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea wasn't an option...that would have been my first choice hands down! Really miss that one!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I like the skyway also I really enjoyed that, except when my sons were in the car in front of ours dropping pennies on people

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Toad!

I went with Toad, but I have such fond childhood memories of both Toad and Skyway. Having said that, I have learned to love the Pooh ride that replaced Toad. I didn't want to like it, but I did. Now just replace "Stitch" with "Toad" or another classic, and I'll be a happy girl.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Earforce1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    There's so many I'd love to see again but I definitely want The Mickey Mouse Review back. The very first time my husband and I went to DisneyWorld was in 75 and I loved The Mickey Mouse Review. Every visit after that I either filmed it with my Super8mm movie camera or audio taped the whole attraction. I still have them!:mickey:

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Earforce1
    Every visit after that I either filmed it with my Super8mm movie camera or audio taped the whole attraction. I still have them!
    Lou, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Earforce1
    There's so many I'd love to see again but I definitely want The Mickey Mouse Review back. The very first time my husband and I went to DisneyWorld was in 75 and I loved The Mickey Mouse Review. Every visit after that I either filmed it with my Super8mm movie camera or audio taped the whole attraction. I still have them!:mickey:
    You should upload the video . I'm sure that all of us would love to see an oldie...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I wish 20,000 leagues had been an option. I miss that one alot!!
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

Earforce1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    As soon as I have all the proper equipment I will definitely upload all my old 8mm film I took. I have the complete "If You Had Wings" on videotape along with Journey into Imagination with good old Dreamfinder and Figment. So when I want to see anything old from 1985 up I can pop a tape in and sit back. I even videotaped the boat ride from the Contemporary to Fort Wilderness and when my kids were little they would sit and fan me to make it 'FEEL' like the wind was blowing in my hair!

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That would be so cool to see Earforce1!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Somebody smarter than me needs to help EarForce1 how to convert old videos then upload them. I would love to see If you had Wings - it has so much to do with my childhood!

Pipper

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I can convert old VHS tapes to DVD if anyone is interested
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast