Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Magic Journeys in the I Remember... forums; Magic Journeys was a childlike delight.I only saw it once,but loved the song.For the last several years,I have been purchasing CDs of the Official Disneyland/Walt DisneyWorld Albums,and MJ song was ...
    Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    Magic Journeys was a childlike delight.I only saw it once,but loved the song.For the last several years,I have been purchasing CDs of the Official Disneyland/Walt DisneyWorld Albums,and MJ song was on one of them.It is a delight to have these CDs that have some of the music from different attractions in the parks that have been changed to something else.Like,Horizons at Epcot,Kitchen Caberet,World of Motion at Epcot,etc.Hope you find a copy of the MJ video,I'd help ya if I could,I don't have a copy either.
    Park Hopper Dad!

mag315 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Magic Journeys

There is now a copy of Magic Journey's posted on YouTube in two parts. It appears to have been taken by someone seated in the audience with a video camera. Not very good quality but it gives you an idea of what the movie was like. Just do a search for "magic journeys and you'll find it.

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Magic Journeys

Cool.Thanks mag315 for that info.The MJ song is so dated from the 70's,that you can hear so much 70's in the song as it plays.But that's my time baby,graduated in '77 and I love all things 70!Cheers for magic journeys!
    Park Hopper Dad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12