Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Walt Disney World Inside/Out in the I Remember... forums; Like me, I'd bet many other members of this group miss the Disney Channel Show Walt Disney World Inside out. I decided to try to do something about it. I ...
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Walt Disney World Inside/Out

Like me, I'd bet many other members of this group miss the Disney Channel Show Walt Disney World Inside out. I decided to try to do something about it. I tried to see if I could find contact information for any of the stars/producers/writers of the show but didn't really find anything, I found a link to a resume of a guy who had worked on the show in a lower level capacity and tried him. I figured some of you might enjoy seeing what I tried and maybe perhaps it will inspire someone else to take a shot

Hi Dan
    I am a long time Disney theme parks fan. I recently found a couple of video tape of WDW inside/out (the later Roth/ Leary/Foreman version) that I had taped over the years. A friend of mine is transferring my tapes over to DVD for me. I have never seen any episodes of the earlier version of the show that you worked on. For a long time I have thought I would like to find other fans of the show who might have episodes taped, with whom I could then swap tapes with. I was wondering if any other fans of this show had contacted you due to your listing in connection with this show on the Internet, if so perhaps you could connect me with them. Many of the folks involved with the show, producers, directors, actors, do have their names listed on the net, unfortunately it is generally without contact information still if you think any of them would have had contact with other fans of the show who could help me I'd much appreciate you running this past them if there is an appropriate way for you to do that. If you don't have that kind of a relationship with them that you would feel comfortable asking (or for that matter just don't have any better contact info than I) I certainly understand. Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dan sent me a very nice reply

Brian,

How fun! It was great to get your email this morning. What I can tell you is that the company which created all the shows back then can now be found at http://www.triageinc.com/. Whether they have copies of the show available, I do not know. Now it is quite possible that Triage turned the masters over to Disney's tape vault in California. I know for a fact that they did not get stored in Florida because I also used to man the tape vault on the MGM lot in Orlando for a time and pretty much knew everything that was stored there.

Those were good times for me. You brought back some nice memories. Thanks!

I sent an email using much of the text I sent to Dan to the contact at Tri-age
    and recieved the following reply a few days ago.

Greetings,

As you probably know, the show has not been in production for many years.
    The show is owned by ABC Cable Networks located in Burbank, California.
    They were originally produced for The Disney Channel.

I'm sorry but I do not have any other specific information.

Regards,

John Bravakis

About what could have been expected, it was worth a shot though. At least he replied I'm sure he really does have more important things to do with his time, I just hoped to get lucky. anyways I thought some of you in the group might enjoy this.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    thanks for doing this Brian

I loved that show - still looking for any old tapes that have that on there- we have a lot of tapes that werent labeled -I'll copy to DVD if I find any- old VHS tapes dont last very well after ten years - we've had to toss a lot of them - that's why I'm working on copying things over to DVD

keep us posted - let us know if you find out anything else!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    I used to love that show. I had an entire tape of Inside/Out, but I taped over it with A Wedding Story for my friend, (who I no longer talk to ) I know, my bad. I may still have some on another tape. Maybe I'll look for that instead of watching the Oscars.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    It's been while since anyone talked about Walt Disney World Inside/Out that I forgot about the show. I do remember watching, and that it's alot better than what's on the disney channel now.

ProPrincess25 is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face I loved that Disney Inside Out too

I would love to see it or something like it come back to television.

ProPrincess25
    WDW CM
    tiny@viclink.com

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Me too. The Disney Channel just isn't what it used to be. There isn't anything on for adults anymore.

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I loved that show!! and sometime we had recorded off the Disney Channel a Muppets go to Disney World special. (Unfortunately, the sound quality is really bad. Surely nothing to do with the fact that we've probably played that tape 100 times...) It was pre-Animal Kingdom and had some great music in it!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Brian, thanks for checking into this further!! Add me to the list of those who used to watch the show and enjoyed it! I had some on VHS many years ago, but, like everyone else, other shows were recorded over them. I'd love to get copies on DVD if they become available. I did get to see a couple of the pre-Roth/Leary/Foreman shows tho. Which makes me wonder what happened to that couch they used in the show.... Maybe it'll show up on ebay one day.... And wishing for the day that they'd bring this kind of show back to Disney Channel....
    Oh, while flipping channels one Saturday morning, I saw that Mr Roth is now hosting a Survivor-type show for kids called "Endurance".

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    You would think that Disney would use the Disney Channel more for promoting the parks/resorts. It's a shame I have to watch the Travel Channel to watch shows about the parks/resorts. They have every other kind of show on the other Disney channels, why can't they have a parks/resort channel like they do at the resorts?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Found an adress for JD not direct but care of a group called special artist agency, and I'm sending this there (snail mail)
    Dear Mr Roth,

I am a long time Disney theme parks fan. I recently found a couple of video tapes of WDW inside/out (the Roth/ Leary/Foreman version) that I had taped over the years. A friend of mine is transferring my tapes over to DVD for me. I know that there was also an earlier version of the show than the one you worked on, but have never seen it. It was my favorite TV show when it was on the air. For a long time I have thought I would like to find other fans of the show who might have episodes taped, with whom I could then swap tapes with. I was wondering if any other fans of this show had contacted you due to connection with this show ? If so perhaps you could connect me with them. Many of the folks involved with the show, producers, directors, actors, do have their names listed on the net, unfortunately it is generally without contact information. still if you think any of them would have had contact with other fans of the show who could help me I'd much appreciate you running this past them if there is an appropriate way for you to do that. I know you are a busy guy as I got to see a fair number of the projects you have worked on since Inside/Out while trying to find contact information for you. I certainly understand that it may be some time before you can reply, if this is something that you can address at all. Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this. One other question, I could not find a web site for 3 ball productions, since I often saw it mentioned, in you interviews and bio blurbs, I figured that would have been a good way to reach you. Did I just fail in finding it? Or does it not have a site?

If you do get the chance to reply to this you can either email or snail mail me my email address is:

martsolf@mindspring.com

snail mail:

Brian Martsolf

3703 Winding Creek Lane

Charlotte NC 28226

and just in case you maintain any interest in WDW here’s my web site address:
    Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

JD'sgirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Walt Disney World Inside/Out

I love that show too! As a matter of fact, I have almost all the episodes on one tape and even more than that, i got an autograph no, two autographs from JD Roth! He wrote on the Disney Channel Magazine poster,-"Mary-Stay Cute-JD Roth" . He was my man until he married Christine in 97, but i remember that same image like it was yesterday. Back then, i was very cute for a guy like JD and now he's not willing to give me a new autograph to me to replace the old one.(sniff ) (sniff) I'll never be able to meet him in person after such a long time. I feel like my heart's broken into a million dozen pieces and cutting me all over.