Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Dining Reservations in Wdw in the I Remember... forums; I was hoping someone could help me to remember this. It must have been late 80s like around the time MGM opened, I remember being with my parents at EPCOT ...
    kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Dining Reservations in Wdw

I was hoping someone could help me to remember this. It must have been late 80s like around the time MGM opened, I remember being with my parents at EPCOT and they had phones or video screens that let you make reservations right there,and I cant remeber if theywere video screens or phones.I alsocant recall if they were for the whole trip or just that day.I do know that my mom and dad were very happy because you didnt have to wait in line to eat,andyou could get good ADRs. I do believe these were under Spaceship Earth.Thanks for the help.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I remember those, they were very convenient. It seems that they would do well to have something like that still. Hmmmm, I'm trying to think, I think they were in an area of Commimicore and I think they may have been video phones. I only remember them in Epcot, not in any of the other parks.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I remember those kiosks. From what I remember they were just before the bridge to the Oddyssey restaurant.

i love disco! is offline A-Ticket holder
    Those Kiosks we're great! They we're called "WorldKey Information"
    and they we're in front of off to the side of Guest relations across for SE.

I wish they did bring those back!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    They had WorldKey kiosks in various areas of Epcot, but the main location i think the OP was remembering was indeed in the post show area of Spaceship Earth.

There's an article explaining how the system worked here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/Mou...ey-System.html
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Froggee44 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yes they were across from guest relations and under Spaceship earth. Also there was another spot in Germany.

mickeymatt is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I made ADR for the old italian rest. from those kiosks!