Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Mr. Toad in the I Remember... forums; Yes, they did the same thing for the old Grizzle Hall over in DL Anaheim. When you enter the scene with the Woozles if you look back you can see ...
    thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    Yes, they did the same thing for the old Grizzle Hall over in DL Anaheim. When you enter the scene with the Woozles if you look back you can see the old Animatronmic heads of Buff, Max, and Melvin. Im happy they chose to honor the past rides, but i really wish they didnt have to replace them.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

bsilversunshine is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Now dont get me wrong, i love winnie the pooh, but i SO Miss Mr. Toad. I remember dragging my dad on that over and over again. He would always let me drive, and at the age of 8 i actually thought i was driving. I wish i could have gone on it just once more before it was tranformed into winnie the pooh.

Oh, i still know the exact shop on the track where you crashed though the book case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12