Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss First WDW dinner as husband and wife... in the I Remember... forums; Was at Bonfamille's at POFQ...we had the greatest waiter, Bob, who decided he was going to embarass us by announcing to the other diners that we were on our honeymoon. ...
    jerseymouse is offline A-Ticket holder

First WDW dinner as husband and wife...

Was at Bonfamille's at POFQ...we had the greatest waiter, Bob, who decided he was going to embarass us by announcing to the other diners that we were on our honeymoon. Nothing will ever replace that memory!! The food was good, too. I really miss Bonfamille's!
    Jerry......

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I never had the pleasure of dining at Bonfamille's, but it sounds like it was a nice place. What a special memory to have!
    From what I've heard, the restaurant currently serves as Disney's test kitchen.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

jerseymouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've heard that as well about the test kitchen. Bonfamille's was great every time we ate there, one year we took a spur of the moment trip over Super Bowl weekend, and they had a New Orleans-themed all you can eat buffet...simply awesome!!
    Jerry......

Joker67 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I never ate at Bonfamilles, but am a HUGE fan of N'Awlins cuisine. Pardon the subject change, but our first was at Chef Mickeys in '94 when it was at Downtown Disney. I like the current location well enough but it's missing some of the ambience of the old location.

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I wish I could have eaten there. I love Cajun cuisine. I wish they'd open a new sit-down restaurant at French Quarter.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter