Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Country Bear Christmas Show in the I Remember... forums; Originally Posted by Mo Noyz As for charging off property guests for FP+, I'll have to take your word for it since I have never seen any indication of that ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Country Bear Christmas Show

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post

As for charging off property guests for FP+, I'll have to take your word for it since I have never seen any indication of that one way or the other.
    Charging Off Sight guests for the RFID bracelet, free to resort guests or guests willing to purchase a Photopass package. Off sight guests while the system is being tested and implemented, a RFID card with admission loaded on it, similar to the ones being used for the previous "test runs" will be able to have FPs.

RFID is a slippery slope.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Charging Off Sight guests for the RFID bracelet, free to resort guests or guests willing to purchase a Photopass package. Off sight guests while the system is being tested and implemented, a RFID card with admission loaded on it, similar to the ones being used for the previous "test runs" will be able to have FPs.

RFID is a slippery slope.
    Fair enough. I've heard about 10 different variations on that. And, as I stated before, I don't even think they fully grasp how they'll eventually shake this out. This is one thing that is so convoluted and confusing at this point, I won't even attempt to speculate on it.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

talk about thread drift . the talk from post 45 til now should be discussed in the new tech thread that we already have going.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Yes, dad...

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Back on topic, theres a rumor floating about in Kingdom Attractions Ops that they may consider bringing the Christmas Special back in the next couple years! No truth to it yet, so heres hoping!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

You never know with the Disney Rumor Mill but I'd be doing a happy dance, I really liked that version.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

It is my favorite version of the show!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Right there with ya!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

better than what we have now... the lack of certain voices and cuts diminished the attraction...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Yeah, but now you can see it 4 times an hour instead of 3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Yeah, but now you can see it 4 times an hour instead of 3 lol
    I want to pinch you real hard now.

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Why would Disney cut it to do more shows an hour? I mean, it attracts decent crowds, but is only "packed out" during peak times.

It's one of the more-attended shows in the MK, but I don't see the crowds justify taking very good parts of the show out. It was great as it was, just needed some cosmetic work.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by clj2 View Post
    Why would Disney cut it to do more shows an hour? I mean, it attracts decent crowds, but is only "packed out" during peak times.

It's one of the more-attended shows in the MK, but I don't see the crowds justify taking very good parts of the show out. It was great as it was, just needed some cosmetic work.
    Having been a cast member there for a year or so, even in the summer we only had maybe 2 or 3 full shows a day. The empty seats, according to a guest poll, was partially due to families with kids who did not want to sit still for very long. So they shortened it down, and from what i hear, re arranged it a bit..... and restored most of the furs and AA's along with the venue.

All in all i wish they just restored it and left the show itself alone....

If Disney opted to plus CB like they plussed HM I'd could roll with that, butchering what was an E attraction years ago, not amused. Another notch the Disney Stupid Category.

I think that i will mention cutting the CBJ show in the WDW biggest mistakes thread......
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast