Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree5Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Country Bear Christmas Show in the I Remember... forums; I thought we were moving the FP+ discussion was moving to a different thread? lol...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Country Bear Christmas Show

I thought we were moving the FP+ discussion was moving to a different thread? lol
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

We did, but I was just mentioning that if that was a reason the show (subject of the discussion) was cut, then that's reason enough for me to detest it
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

I hear they are trying to reconfigure the mechanics to match the soundtrack
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Giggle, the New Disney way.

The Old Disney Imagineers would have reconfigured the mechanics to the soundtrack during the rehab and before Disney reopened the attraction. Times gone bye. Just makes you wonder what goes through the powers to be brain cells when they do stuff like this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I wonder if they did a checklist or a test show for that matter

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I guess I missed something, I didn't notice they weren't matching in the video.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I wonder if they did a checklist or a test show for that matter
    For as long as Disney has been invested with soundtracks and animatronics syncing there must be some protocol to sync the two.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

They better have it fixed when i go in october. I dont wanna be toooooo disappointed
    HauntedGabe likes this.

But it won't look like this:

Yeah, that makes me sad too.

I'll be interested to hear if Disney messed with the DL one after your trip.

They havent had the Country Bear Jamboree at DL for years now. It closed in 2001 and was replaced by Pooh. Sooo....yeah. They messed with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    They havent had the Country Bear Jamboree at DL for years now. It closed in 2001 and was replaced by Pooh. Sooo....yeah. They messed with it lol
    I knew they added Pooh but forgot it was at a price. Normally they don't kill off the classics at DL.

They still have Toad though! That and the Matterhorn is really what Im looking forward too at DLR

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567