Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite Disney Mountain

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Battle of the Disney Mountains! in the I Remember... forums; I love all of the mountains. The Matterhorn was very jerky though and I even hurt my neck alittle! Splash is my favorite since it's so fun and cute. I ...
    LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Battle of the Disney Mountains!

I love all of the mountains. The Matterhorn was very jerky though and I even hurt my neck alittle! Splash is my favorite since it's so fun and cute. I love the thrill of Everest and Space and Big Thunder are awesome to!
    I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
    that it was all started by a mouse.

wannabimagineer is offline B-Ticket Holder

I had to vote for Splash, but I love all of the Disney mountains.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder

Everyone loves splash eh?
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

bellaDisneydncr is offline B-Ticket Holder

I love them all, especially EE- but I had to pick Space Mountain. I always have the best time on it- I usually laugh my head off the entire time and then laugh so much when I get off that I have to stop walking lol It's just too much fun for me!

Dad'sGuide is offline A-Ticket holder

Big Thunder for me. It's the perfect balance of story and thrill. What amazes me is the detail. I see something new every time I ride it.
    Talk to Dad at www.dadsguidetowdw.com

8lovesmickey is offline A-Ticket holder

Gotta be Splash! The music, the theming, the big and little splashes... it has the best of everything!

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

It was a tough one between Splash and the Matterhorn. I chose Matterhorn though.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

Unfortunately, I've only ever been on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Expedition Everest. I think it was because the last time we went, I was going to ride on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain, but the former was closed due to a power outage and we didn't have enough time to wait in line for the latter. I liked Everest a lot, so I had to vote for it!
    I don't know, I watched a ride-through of Splash Mountain on YouTube, and the soundtrack just didn't sound right to me. It seemed a little unbalanced with all of the cute little animal voices without James Baskett's nice, deep voice to give it the warmth from the film.... Does it sound better in person?

hbk1313 is offline A-Ticket holder

I voted for the Matterhorn. It is unique, only DLR has an attraction like it in any Disney park.

Big Thunder Mountain is a must-do multiple times in the MK, DL's is good, but not as good as MK's. I think i thas to with their respective positions in the parks.

I enjoy Everest, but to me it is just a "thrill ride". Something about it just does not add up for me. It could be that I saw it first as a job site (I had to go there for work).

Piglit is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tricky choice. At the moment EE is a favourite but the one I would miss the most if it went is BTMR.
    "Peace, Love & Mickey Mouse"

Shawn is offline A-Ticket holder

I would have to say Splash Mountain also. Though I broke my overall fear of rollercoasters w/ The Matahorn. I love all the mountains, however, there's something about coming up over the lift in Splash Mountain(especially at night) when you can look out over the park for the briefest of moments before plummeting down the chute that is pure magic for me.

D15N3Y 633K is offline A-Ticket holder

There just something about riding Splash Mountain at night...when you have the Magic Hours.
    Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
    Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

bigyanks is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by D15N3Y 633K View Post
    There just something about riding Splash Mountain at night...when you have the Magic Hours.
    I rode Splash Mountain, with my sister during EMH and we were the last guests on it. it was EXTRA creepy. going down the queue line we were scared by CM doing last minute checks for garbage.
    1989 - 1998 - Off Property
    August 2006 - Off Property
    May 2008 - Saratoga Springs
    Dec. 2008 - All Star Movies - Engaged
    Dec. 2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
    Dec. 2010 - Bay Lake Tower (new dvc members)
    August 2011 - Beach Club Villas
    Disney Dream Cruise
    September 2011 - Animal Kingdom Villas

Major Dude is offline C-Ticket Holder

I picked Matterhorn. It's the one all of these other great mountains build upon. Also had one of those magical memories on a ride one night during Believe...There's Magic In The Stars. Matterhorn FTW.
    BareFozzie in the box

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

big Thunder Mountain at night...its just so cool!!!! I especially love the queue line. It's a little welcoming at night (yes, the twisty part) but once you get down to the loading area, it is alive. Even more so at night because the lights are on, which is cool. And because if this, you can see the lights and little details. And the best part is the cave. The cave is much darker because you do't have soe of the outside light filtering through. This is more at the beginning where you would see the light, but it just seems creepier and cooler at night. And then, the steam in the Yellowstone scene always seemed blue to me. I really do think its the lights, but its just cool! My usual favorite is Space Mountain, but when the sungoes down...its a tough choice. I love all of them at night though. I love Splash Mountain and Everest at night. You can't beat the strobed light yeti, although I do wish they would make him move again. He always seems to be frozen. And I adore the Matterhorn at night, especially during christmas time. You get the best view of Small orld with the lights on!

Everybody Needs A Little Spark of Imagination...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast