Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite Disney Mountain

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Battle of the Disney Mountains! in the I Remember... forums; I love the frontierland mountains. You get a wet cycle and a dryer cycle in one land!...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Battle of the Disney Mountains!

I love the frontierland mountains. You get a wet cycle and a dryer cycle in one land!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Yeah, I love those two mountains. I hope they re-open Splash by the time you get there. Have you seen the pictures after the mountain started rotting and falling into the loading areas.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

OMG what???? I didnt even hear about that!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Ok Splash will be reopen in mid march..... phew that was a close one!

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Ok Splash will be reopen in mid march..... phew that was a close one!
    Yeah, I wonder if Splash will open by Mid March, if that is enough time to fix the 'ole girl up. Or they could reopen Splash like they did Kali, coming back with most of the fix it bucket-list still broken.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Unfortunately they do that alot, because they think that they can fix some of the bucket list during overnight hours.....but alot of the time that just isnt possible.

I read a list of what is still broken on Kali after she came back online. I wondered what they did during the rehab.

They sat around, painted a little bit. Probably peed in the flume. The usual.

Good One!

I helped out on rehabs for btmrr and splash and it always seems like there isnt anything getting done, but i think they do all the noise making at night. However i have seen them pee into the flume at splash, so it made me extra careful to not fall in the flume again.

Well as the swim team coaches said when swimmers saw yellow water, don't obsess, the body has its own filters.

Blaaahhhh.

There are filters in the sewers too but i still wouldnt use the water for anything.... lol
    HauntedGabe likes this.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Well as the swim team coaches said when swimmers saw yellow water, don't obsess, the body has its own filters.

Blaaahhhh.
    What do you think astronauts drink?

Um, anyways that explains why one month I was there and the loading area was one way and then the next it had all this mesh.

I might be riding Matterhorn for the first time in like, 10 years, this october!! Looking forward to it!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

So you're honeymooning in California? Or are you going to pull off a coast to coast thing?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast