Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite Disney Mountain

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Battle of the Disney Mountains! in the I Remember... forums; We were originally going to go to WDW, but decided to go to DLR instead, she had never been and I actually have never gone to DCA. Just havent had ...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Battle of the Disney Mountains!

We were originally going to go to WDW, but decided to go to DLR instead, she had never been and I actually have never gone to DCA. Just havent had time to change the countdown thing
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Battle of the Disney Mountains!

And now we are considering all options of a honeymoon available.....so I might be able to ride a whole bunch of mountains in FL, or ride a whole bunch in CA.......havent chosen yet!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456