Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite Disney Mountain

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Battle of the Disney Mountains! in the I Remember... forums; Ok i thought this up a bit ago and thought i would give it a try to see everybodies Opinions. This is a battle of the disney mountains. Any version ...
    thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder

Battle of the Disney Mountains!

Ok i thought this up a bit ago and thought i would give it a try to see everybodies Opinions.

This is a battle of the disney mountains. Any version of any mountain applies to its title, for example all of the BTMRR versions are covered by BTMRR.

Have at it folks!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I especially loved Space Mountain in the early years, with the RCA home of future living.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    They're all so different its hard to pick
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    BTMRR has always been a favorite of mine since I started to ride roller coasters in Disney. I rode it 4 times in one day and the CM asked me if I wanted to test the tracked every morning lol.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    This was an extremely tough one but I had to go with Splash. I love the story and music involved.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

As my name says, i love thunder, i love every version of it. especially Disneylands version in california.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love thunder as well Dave, but the splash mountain's story and songs got me. I was also close to doing the Matterhorn which I love as well. And I love Space. Haha. It's so hard to choose, but I think Splash keeps my vote as number one, for today at least.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I love Everest but my favourite will always be Splash Mountain. It's one of my first memories of Disney

Nobody for everest or matterhorn?

Splash it is for me!!!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love Everest. I also love Splash Mountain. Really to hard to choose just one. As they are all alot of fun..... Mountains the Disney way!!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    I especially loved Space Mountain in the early years, with the RCA home of future living.

Which Blondie song was playing on the TV in "sis's" room?

I voted for Splash Mountain, but Space Mountain would be a favorite as well. It was my son's first "big" rollercoaster in '07 when he squeaked by the height requirement. Before the end of the trip we had worked our way up to Everest.
    Last edited by Serkazong; 01-14-2009 at 08:04 PM.

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The other mountains are all awesome in their own right, but Splash Mountain just feels like the best all-around Disney attraction. It's got the thrill factor combined with dark ride elements and animatronics. It doesn't hurt that the theme is from a classic Disney animated film. And who can beat the spectacular steamboat finale.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

PokemonTrainer is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like Splash

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Space Mountain has always been my favorite. I haven't ridden Everest yet but I just can't see that changing. I like Splash but I'm just not a fan of getting wet so that's why it doesn't get my vote. Something tells me however if I rode the Matterhorn, my vote would change. I've read so much about that mountain and seen so many videos. Just looks like a great ride.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast