Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss WOL pavillion @ EPCOT in the I Remember... forums; Yeah . . . I like that idea, too. You know Conservation will not be going out of style anytime soon....
    T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WOL pavillion @ EPCOT

Yeah . . . I like that idea, too. You know Conservation will not be going out of style anytime soon.
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

Yeah. I have a question for anyone reading this forum and going to disney for the Food and Wine festival. Can you go into the WOL poavillion and get pictures and video of what the pavillion looks like now? Thanks

mrp769854 is offline A-Ticket holder

yes you can, i was there last October i was inside. Everything is still there structurally there's just food and wine stuff on everything covering up the once useful pavilion. The food and wine festival station uses like a quarter of the front half and that's about it. but yes you can go in

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder

I would think that they wouldn't remove Body Wars or Cranium Command until the last possible minute . . .
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by mrp769854 View Post
    yes you can, i was there last October i was inside. Everything is still there structurally there's just food and wine stuff on everything covering up the once useful pavilion. The food and wine festival station uses like a quarter of the front half and that's about it. but yes you can go in

Thanks. But, I ment if anyone going could get pictures and video and then post them. Because I'm not going to be able to go .

WondersOfLife is offline A-Ticket holder

I miss this pavilion. I go in there in 1997 (I think- my memories of that trip are fuzzy, as I was 7) and now it's gone. I went in there for F&G Festival this spring.... talk about depressing!

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by StephlovesWDW View Post
    Anyone else miss it as much as I do?
    You bet! I was a fan of Body Wars and Cranium Command, both of them stellar attractions! The latter proves to be the funniest attraction in Epcot, with the twisted daily life of a middle schooler and how his brain functions to various scenarios! Body Wars was the most interesting simulator, and I favored it over Star Tours at DHS (then Disney's MGM Studios at the time of operation).
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123