Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Time Keeper in the I Remember... forums; Does anyone remember Time Keeper?? I LOVED that ride/show. Robin Williams was great! and I loved that crazy zany spiky hair. That show was great and it was fun and ...
    tink2thecore is offline A-Ticket holder

Time Keeper

Does anyone remember Time Keeper?? I LOVED that ride/show. Robin Williams was great! and I loved that crazy zany spiky hair. That show was great and it was fun and a great way to cool off. I miss that crazy robot. I wish they would have kept that...Guess we will have to live with the Laugh Floor...
    If you can Dream it, the you can do it!

My only hope is that we never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse

Disney 2009 Part Two: 3 months 15 days.... Cannot wait!!

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    It's funny. I remember going to this attraction, but it's been such a long time since then that I don't remember anything about it.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I did enjoy the Time Keeper and of course 9 eye, but I really enjoy the Laugh Floor a whole lot more. If I could have both I would love it, but to choose Laugh Floor would get my vote.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Time Keeper

loved seeing the time keeper always went to see this one.
    J&J

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder

I know I saw it, but I don't really remember much, if anything, about it either.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

The Timekeeper was the GREATEST Disney attraction ever and I absolutely despise the Laugh Floor

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I loved the timekeeper! It was a lot of fun, and it was a little educational. It really fit into the actual theme of tomorrowland--the land of the promise of things to come. I wish we had more attractions like this... the ones today are great and all, but they lack the special disney park-ness that a lot of these original attractions had...
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disneygirl212 is offline Fastpass Holder

Bring the time keeper back!
    "It's the truth, it's actual...everything is satisfactual!"

elbug10 is offline A-Ticket holder

I only got to see Timekeeper once, but I'm glad I did. Robin Williams is so funny. I wish they coudl've kept both Timekeeper and Laugh Floor. Oh well.

Citizen of WDW is offline A-Ticket holder

Wow. I almost forgot about the Time Keeper. That had to be one of the best written attractions ever created. I do miss it, but I don't think they could bring it back with out changing it to fit with the current theme in their show attractions. I just don't feel like it would have the same charm as it once did, now that we interact more with characters in shows. For me, I will always have my memories and poor quality home videos.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I've been to WDW about 3 times since they opened the Laugh Floor and have yet to see it.
    Personally, I don't like when Disney uses famous actors for the voice work in their attractions. I prefer generic voices because it distracts me when I hear "Mork from Ork" or "Carla from Cheers" talking during the show. I can't stand Billy Crystal and I dislike John Goodman so I guess that's why I've stayed away from the new attraction. I'd be happy if they brought back America the Beautiful but I know that will never happen.

omnimover is offline A-Ticket holder

I wish I could have seen it! The thing that upsets me is that the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor doesn't fit into the story of the New Tomorrowland. It loosely fits by being in the "Tomorrowland Expo Center," I believe. It would have been nice if they left the Timekeeper and put the Laugh Floor in the Studios. Again, it sounds like a great show.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

My wife does not like any of the 360 vision attractions, but my DDs and I liked it, used to love the dinosaur and watch the girls jump.

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder

posted by Disney2000
    It really fit into the actual theme of tomorrowland...
    This was one of the reasons I loved it so much. The story really captured what seems to be the spirit of Walt's original vision of Tomorrowland. It's an added bonus tribute to Walt that it combined the circlevision and AA technologies that were originally developed under Walt himself. And it had a fantastic score by Bruce Broughton.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.