Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite EPCOT Song:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss What's Your Favorite EPCOT Song? in the I Remember... forums; I chose the Innoventions are music. I can't get it out of my head for ages after I visit....
    InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

Re: What's Your Favorite EPCOT Song?

I chose the Innoventions are music. I can't get it out of my head for ages after I visit.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

That song follows you everywhere, including the rest rooms.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

nemomusicalfan1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I picked soarin bcuz its just amazing
    Wonderful Feelin'! Wonderful Day!

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Innoventions for me as well. Just hearing it brings back so many memories. I listen to it at work to get inspired!

Aww Phooey is offline B-Ticket Holder

I was addicted to "Reflections of Earth" before I even saw the current Illuminations.

By extension I wish I could say I have the same attachment to "We Go On". But when I really have a soft spot for is its radio-friendly little sister, "Promise", which you hear after the show is over. That was our wedding song, which is a another story that I'm sure I've told in previous posts.

If I hear that Illuminations is being redone, I WILL be going down to Epcot for a weekend just to see one of the last showings. I'm not one for impulse "Farewell" trips and my husband thinks they are totally dumb (we live in NJ) but I think even he would run down with me just to hear it one last time. We both love it that much.

As for songs you can't hear anymore (because this IS the "I Remember When" board)...the original "One Little Spark". I LOVED the verse about what Figment was made out of when I was a kid and now it lives on in my iPod.
    Gotta love a duck in uniform.

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Good grief! I can't choose...!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Monorail Orange is offline C-Ticket Holder

For me, the top-of-ride music in Spaceship Earth barely edged out "New Horizons."
    Monorail Orange

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."

2009 Walt Disney World Half Marathon Finisher
    2009 Disneyland Half Marathon Finisher
    2009 Coast to Coast Challenge Medalist

Next Up: 2012 Walt Disney World Tower of Terror 10 Mile Race (with my wife!)

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Soarin' Theme for me, but hard choice to make.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

There is just no way to pick. I chose Captain EO but that was after clicking on We Go On and Promise and Soarin' and... well... pretty much all of them. The music from Epcot is some of my favorites. It seems my iPhone finds it's way to those more than songs from any other park.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

JoshK47 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Such a rough decision - I ended up going with the Soarin' theme. I love when I'm driving and that comes on my iPod... feels like I want to attach some wings to my car and take off.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Definitely the background loop in Future World with David Arkenstone's Papillon Day. Wonderful tune, and perfectly suited for the environment.

Also the main theme from The Rocketeer at The Fountain of Nations.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

That was a tough call between One Little Spark and the Innoventions Area Theme Song, but I had to go with One Little Spark because I love Figment and I find myself singing it all the time.

Innoventions Music just makes me feel more at home, and makes me really want a hot dog from Electric Umbrella
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I could pretty much go with any of the background loops, really. The background loops are really what make the parks, IMO.

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I voted for the original Universe of Energy song, assuming it's what I'm thinking of. Feel the flow, here we go, to the Universe of Energy.
    WDW Radio Android App.

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder

So hard to pick just one! I'll probably change my mind later, but for now I went with Fountain of Nations since I like a lot of the songs but especially the end titles for The Rescuers Down Under, one of my favorite soundtracks for any Disney movie. Other favorites I was choosing from were Canada (the old 80's version), Ellen's, Honey I Shrunk The Audience, Illuminations, the Jeremy Irons SE. I almost chose Soarin', but being from southern Cal I've always associated it more with DCA than Epcot.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast