Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Snow White's Scary Adventures in the I Remember... forums; Thanks, Joe. I do miss the mall. I used to go all the time when I was a child, but it closed about an hour ago. But no fear, it'll ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Snow White's Scary Adventures

Thanks, Joe.

I do miss the mall. I used to go all the time when I was a child, but it closed about an hour ago.
    But no fear, it'll open again tomorrow morning at 10am.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    Yeh but to Mikes point... They probably haven't even done anything within it and already we are making it as if it's been gone for 10 years... Don't get me wrong it isn't good when an original is closed for good... But think about it... Which would you rather see go... This or the Jungle Cruise...? Or HM...? It was probably the best one they could've closed out of the originals... Walt never wanted a museum... This is that vision...
    Actually Disney started removing a good chunk within hours of closing her down. They are using some of the better props from it as added extras to the Disneyland SW new interactive queue as Disneyland still has Snow and Toad. I don't believe there was ever a consideration of closing the JC or HM to save Snow or as an option for a meet and greet. I've never heard that rumor before. Snow wasn't even on the chopping block until FLE was revised and they lost the Fairy meet and greet and added the Dwarf Coaster. There is additional meet in greets also in the expansion area to open this later year before the Snow meet and greet. More meet and greets than actual attractions.

As far as it being inappropriate for Snow to be listed on this thread, why would anyone care? It is closed. Done. Now it is a extinct attraction and a memory. No harm, no foul.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

What I meant was people would be more upset of JC or HM closed as they are also opening day attractions... I was t implying that they might have closed in replacement of Snow White... We know why Snow Whites closing... Because they didn't want two attractions based off the same film... Which is why there was no real talk of SW closing until the Mine Train came up as a viable option...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12