Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Favorite WDW Souvenir in the I Remember... forums; I had some character t-shirts from the 70s that I (my mom) purchased at WDW: one of Mickey and one of Minnie, where the full front of the character's body ...
    huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I had some character t-shirts from the 70s that I (my mom) purchased at WDW: one of Mickey and one of Minnie, where the full front of the character's body was printed on the front of the shirt with their name underneath, and the reverse was printed on the back as though you were looking at the back of Mickey. They were "vintage" images of the characters, and very cool. I wish I still had them, or better yet, I wish Disney would reissue a similar product.

safarijen is offline A-Ticket holder
    After endless begging on every disney trip my parents finally broke down and bought me an invisible dog from the cart just outside of the haunted mansion (it seems like forever ago, maybe about 15 years ago). it was probably my favorite thing that I've ever gotten from disney

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Right now I'd have to say my fave is my stitch stuff I bought on this last trip:

pair of Stitch ears
    ceramic Stitch figure
    9" Stitch stufftie
    All my Stitch Pins

And my Pal Mickey rocks! Best think I ever bought!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    My invisible dog passed away many years ago. I still have a tough time talking about it.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

cfielder is offline A-Ticket holder

My favorite stuff

I think that my most favorite thing I got on my WDW honeymoon were my bride and groom mickey and minnie!!! They are so cute.

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    My favorite souvenir would have to be the bronze medallion I have commemorating the opening of WDW in 1971. It has Mickey on the front side and on the back states, "Official Opening Oct 1971" with the old "D" logo, Contemporary, castle and Seven Seas Lagoon.

Running a close second would be the souvenir I have commemorating the opening of EPCOT Center. It's a lucite paperweight that has a bronze commemorative ticket inside it, Limited Edition of 2500.

I wish I had something like those for MGM and AK!
    Lisa

"No capes!"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I think one of my favorite souvenirs is my complete A-E ticket book and framed E Ticket that hangs over my desk.

It brings me back to my childhood and the memories I have with my family. For some reason, I vividly recall asking my dad for some change to get one more E-ticket from the kiosk near the lagoon, just so we could ride 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea one more time.

OK. I gotta go call my dad now.
    Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I think one of my favorite souvenirs is my complete A-E ticket book and framed E Ticket that hangs over my desk.

It brings me back to my childhood and the memories I have with my family. For some reason, I vividly recall asking my dad for some change to get one more E-ticket from the kiosk near the lagoon, just so we could ride 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea one more time.

OK. I gotta go call my dad now.

I don't think he would appreciate that at this hour Lou
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Nah.... where do you think I get my late-night work ethic from?
    Lou Mongello

Quote Originally Posted by cfielder
    That is a cute idea. I didn't really like the autograph book when we went because we have no kids...we should have done this though.
    It's best to buy an actual scrapbook rather than an autograph book. Everytime we go I buy a 5x7 scrapbook from the craft store (Joann's, Michael's, or any scrapbook store) and put at least one set of refill pages in it. Just be sure to keep the page next to the autograph empty to place your picture on when you return home. It is also fun to add stickers or borders when you get home. My Son is 4 and has 3 completed books that he looks at all the time! I think he knows more character names than most kids his age and he truly treasures the books!!!! It is also fun to see how he has grown and changed from year to year next to the characters!

Have been too many times to limit my favorite to just one....

For my Son I too love the scrapbook with all the characters autographs and pictures. My Mickey Mouse watch that I got while on my honeymoon is my most prized souvenir. I also absolutely love my lithograph "Moonlit Moment" of Mickey and Minnie on the bow of the ship that we also got on our honeymoon (Disney Magic cruise).

The oldest souvenir I have are my Mickey Ears that I got on my very first visit to WDW which are now displayed next to my Son's (Parker) first set (2002) and now I am looking forward to getting our new Son's (Tanner) first set!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Favorites...

The flashing Disney frame with a photo of my whole family last year at Disney. It is sitting on a little table, and when you go by and push a button, it likes up just like the WISHES fireworks. Kids love it and it always makes me feel that magic.

And my drink mug from my many trips, I use them all the time and they remind me of the hotel we were staying at that time.

The kids love their collectible plush charecters the best.....:mickey:
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Favorites...

The flashing Disney frame with a photo of my whole family last year at Disney. It is sitting on a little table, and when you go by and push a button, it likes up just like the WISHES fireworks. Kids love it and it always makes me feel that magic.

I have that frame, too! My DH made fun of it when I bought it, but he is the first one to press the button whenever he walks by it.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Yes it is one of those fun gifts that you can both display, and the kids can touch, and it is always a conversation starter for guests.....I think I will get a similar one on my upcoming trip, also...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I have many Souvenirs from WDW. The one that comes to my mind right now is the frosted mug I got during Grand Nite 99. It reminds me of the great time I had that night. I also remember droping that same mug in front of store on Main Street. Thanks to a very kind CM, I was able to get a replace that night. My second favorite WDW Souvenir is the park ticket from that very same nite

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast