Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Favorite WDW Souvenir in the I Remember... forums; BOTH! (But Mickey is a mouse, not a man)...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    BOTH! (But Mickey is a mouse, not a man)
    They call me "Nana"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    My diamond Mickey Head earrings. I wear them every single day with very few exceptions (sometimes when I have to dress REALLY fancy I wear pearls or something else, but usually Mickey Heads!). My husband bought them for me on our 2003 trip, and they have been in my ears every single morning since. (God, I love that man!)
    T-Nina!! I knew I liked you for a reason! I have the same earrings, both pairs. I save my Mickey pearls and matching necklace for more "fancy" occassions too! Now I just need a matching Mickey pearl ring...and then...

I've already warned DH that I am wanting a platinum wedding ring set for our 10th Anniversary. And I'm wanting a Mickey Diamond (3 stones) set in PLAT this time around, but I'm thinking I will have to get this custom made. I never seen this at WDW/DL/DCL. I'm also wanting a Mickey ring/earrings/pendant set in my birthstone or garnet. I don't want much do I?

Though pear cut or square shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape! Diamonds are a girl's friend!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    BOTH! (But Mickey is a mouse, not a man)
    I knew you were gonna say that

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    My favorite item I got from Disney is my necklace with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit and Roo. I also got a braclet with all Disney Characters on it. I wear them all the time.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

DisneyChick is offline A-Ticket holder
    My Favorite WDW souveinir is my 20K pin. ( I miss it sooo much! )
    Idina

Gotta love those 's!

MelinaR. is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is my gold mickey mouse charm that my mom got for me at MGM
    MelinaR..

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    My favorite is a Disney Villains beach towel my fiance got for me @ .
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Favorites of mine:

My Magical Musical Days Pin and T-shirt that were part of a magical moment

The Pins that Guests and CM's have given to MJ, I think each one is a bit of love and a prayer

The Disney fan/squirt bottle that a little boy gave her yesterday (July 4th)

The Princess dresses that Melissa got her....

Ok, too many to name....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have five little pweter train cars the engine and cabose one with mickey one with minni and one with pooh. I got them for each of the trips our family has made. I hope they still have them when i get to go back.

dancer12 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My mouse ears with my name embroidered on the back that I got the first time we went when I was four. My stupid cousins crushed it though so now it's all messed up There's also my Tinkerbell pillow that I just got on our last trip two weeks ago.... it's just so pretty!

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I'm like that commercial. . . .
    My 7 year old daughter is my favorite souveinir.

As far as merchandise goes, I have a shirt with the "Mickey salutes America artwork" like my icon that I wear 75% of the time when I go to the parks, I that shirt!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    I agree with 20K, and Goofygirl, about the memories (and pictures ) being some of the best and also along those lines the audio recordings I've started making on my recent trips...but if limited just to include something of the more traditional souvenir types I think I'd have to say my monorial train set. It seems a bit odd for me that my favorite is not a postcard of some type, but, as much as I love collecting WDW postcards, no individual postcard seems to take itself up to that level? ....perhaps if I was one of the crowd members in a scene on a post card...

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I have a new fav...oddly, it is my new P O Riverside drink mug! I think I like it because I use it almost every day and it never fails to make me smile inside a bit about our latest Disney trip!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Going way back to about '73 I had a glow in the dark skull (about 1/2 real size) from the House of Magic. Being about 7 yrs old - this was cool! I remember playing with it and forever trying to scare my siblings in the middle of the night. I'm sure they tired of it years before I ever did.
    Gosh, I miss that guy!

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have a framed 2000 art piece with every character's signature in the mat in silver gel pen. I believe there are about 70 on there.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast