Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss What is your most Bizarre WDW souvenir in the I Remember... forums; Originally Posted by TURKEY WAGON I have a bunch of weird stuff- a piece of firework shell that landed in the middle of the street in Frontierland after the Mickey's ...
    Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    Quote Originally Posted by TURKEY WAGON View Post
    I have a bunch of weird stuff- a piece of firework shell that landed in the middle of the street in Frontierland after the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Celebration in 1993, a gold rhinestone from Belle's stage show dress, two of Iago's feathers from the Aladdin's Royal Caravan parade. I hope I can find it in the attic, but there's a big box of leaves and oranges from the (Now departed) Sunshine Tree at Sunshine Tree Terrace, Adventureland.
    How did you get the feathers,rhinestome, and leaves? Are you a CM?

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

TURKEY WAGON is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch's buddy View Post
    How did you get the feathers,rhinestome, and leaves? Are you a CM?
    I was on the College Program in spring of 1993, then stayed until Fall 1994. I worked a few weeks each summer until 1997. Can ya guess what Foods location I worked at?

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: What is your most Bizarre WDW souvenir

Here is my most bizarre souvenir. A circa 70's 8mm film of the Haunted Mansion. I bought it in 1983 or 1984.

kellyeti is offline A-Ticket holder

One of my favourite souvenirs is from The Hunchback show in MGM. (The best show Disney ever put on in my opinion!) My dad absolutely loves the film and show and he went and asked the CM at the end of the show if he could have the card (something of hearts) that Quasimodo rips in two.... Its such a great souvenir to have.

I also collect all the bags, napkins, maps, show schedules... We also have a coin that was thrown from the 25th anniversary parade in MK...I just managed to grab it before the crowd swooped!

LILYCOOL is offline B-Ticket Holder

Coool Mickey...
    In winter,if you never owned even one pair of elephant paws ,it's really a pity.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456