Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Bring Back E-Nite!! in the I Remember... forums; I just recently got back from a week long trip at Disney World and had a lot of fun as usual. Except for one part, the extra magic hours. Even ...
    mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Bring Back E-Nite!!

I just recently got back from a week long trip at Disney World and had a lot of fun as usual. Except for one part, the extra magic hours. Even though the lines are about half of what they are during the day, it's nothing like E Nite used to be. I had some of the best times at Disney during E Nite at Magic Kingdom and I would hate to never experience that again. I was wonderfing if anyone else really misses E nite and what they think of the new extra magic hours?
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

We miss the E-nights! I didn't mind one bit paying the extra money to have a few hours in the parks with scarce crowds! We were there the end of June and after one night of the EMH's at the MK I gave up! My DH went back for EMH at MGM one night without the rest of us and had huge regrets! He didn't even ride ToT or RnRC! Let's start a campaign!

BRING BACK E-RIDE NIGHTS!!!!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    COMPLETELY agree!!! We too were their in June and the EMH night were horrible!!! They made me go crazy!!! At the MK there was a 90 minute wait for space mt.. it was only 80 minutes during the day!!! I was like what good is this?? Then at MGM the GRM was 110 mintues!!! So I got really mad and decided that we were getting no where soon .... E- ride nights have to come back!!!

YA, I think what happened to people like us is we got a little bit spoiled by the 5 minute maximum wait for E-nite. I saw one family who was so excited that the wait for Splash Mountain was only a half hour haha. It was very dissapointing when your expecting E nite type crowds though.

I wonder if we would get anywhere with a campaign? How cool would that be if E Nite came back partly because of a few of us?

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    How about we give Disneyland hours to DisneyWorld and end this Bring Back E-Night. Disneyland stays open longer if I remember.

Ya but its no E Nite

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Exactly... the reason behind the E-nights is that so the lines are low since most people will not pay the extra $$ for a few more hours in the park... Extending the regular hours will not help to clear out the park...

as long as its free everyone will stay and at least try it out

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I miss E-night rides too. I used to go on one of those every single vacation. I haven't experienced the extra magic hours yet, because I haven't stayed in a resort, I just go in for the day and go at home, but I wish that they still had E-nights. I definitely miss it. *sigh*
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Most of the comments favoring e ride nights over EMH talk about how small the crowds were for eride in comparrison to EMH, this is exactly why I think EMH is better more guests are enjoying it, therefore it is a perk more guests actuially consider when making their decision between staying on-property versus off-property, and will be something that will actually get me to stay on site more of my stays. Also, my memory is fuzzy here, but, didn't they charge resort guests for the eride perk? even if they did they were only getting that extra money usually one night out of a guests stay, and these were resort guests already paying a premium to stay on resort property, I fotta think EMH is better, though perhaps they need to increase the amount of entertainment and attractions offered during EMH if the crowds are really that bad, or find a way to tie the fastpass system into the resort sytem (they would have to scan all of a parties tickets in at check in or such) so resort guests can still get fastpasses after the typical park hours have ended. that would be the more difficult approach as thier would be so many details and loose ends to take care of. An even simpler solution might be simply making sure the regular park hours are long enough that crowds will be thinnedd somewhat by the time EMH begins. I loved Disneylands 8am to midnight hours on my recent trip there! I think they have had these hours for all of June and July, are any WDW parks keeping comperable hours?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I have never attended an E-ride night, so I have a question. Do you have to have a ticket to the park as well? Or for instance, could you show up in Orlando the day they have E-ride and not use a day on your ticket, but buy and E-ride ticket and get in that night?

I enjoyed EMH in the morning, but when I attended an evening one, it didn't seem to clear the park out any.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    What was E-ride or E-Night?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    Most of the comments favoring e ride nights over EMH talk about how small the crowds were for eride in comparrison to EMH, this is exactly why I think EMH is better more guests are enjoying it, therefore it is a perk more guests actuially consider when making their decision between staying on-property versus off-property, and will be something that will actually get me to stay on site more of my stays. Also, my memory is fuzzy here, but, didn't they charge resort guests for the eride perk? even if they did they were only getting that extra money usually one night out of a guests stay, and these were resort guests already paying a premium to stay on resort property, I fotta think EMH is better, though perhaps they need to increase the amount of entertainment and attractions offered during EMH if the crowds are really that bad, or find a way to tie the fastpass system into the resort sytem (they would have to scan all of a parties tickets in at check in or such) so resort guests can still get fastpasses after the typical park hours have ended. that would be the more difficult approach as thier would be so many details and loose ends to take care of. An even simpler solution might be simply making sure the regular park hours are long enough that crowds will be thinnedd somewhat by the time EMH begins. I loved Disneylands 8am to midnight hours on my recent trip there! I think they have had these hours for all of June and July, are any WDW parks keeping comperable hours?
    ya, im sure extra magic hours is better for Disney, but im saying that its not any better for people who used to pay the $12.50 and got used to the crowds of E-Nite

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    What was E-ride or E-Night?

E-Nite was an oppurtunity for Disney resort guest to spend up to three extra hours in Magic Kingdom with little or no waits for all the top attractions. It was $12.50 but it was definately worth it, one year we rode splash mountain 3 times in a row without even getting out of our log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast