Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Which attraction should NOT have been replaced? in the I Remember... forums; I would say 20,000 Leagues, just because I have always wanted to ride it and never got to....
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I would say 20,000 Leagues, just because I have always wanted to ride it and never got to.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    I would say 20,000 Leagues, just because I have always wanted to ride it and never got to.
    That's sad...do they still have it at Disney Land? If so you should go and ride it My favorite part was going under the waterfall when you could see the bubbles.

And Shere_Khan...I just LOVE your avatar! My favorite movie!

~Mia~

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hiya Mia !!

So, lets bring em all back. A big petition to build the rides of yesteryear.

Wow, that would be nice!!
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

rxpeje63 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I really miss 20000 Leagues.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I never got to experience it.
    winnie the pooh is always taking over the good things isnt he first mr toad then country bears and DL
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

butch61 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    why cant they start to put back the CLASSIC rides!!!??? Everybody wants them!!! :mickey:

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    The original Imagination ride was the best. Last time I was in Disney I had heard all about the new version and how poor it was. Then I heard that it had closed. On our last day at Epcot we got to ride the latest version. I thought it was ok, though not as good as the original. But when it got to the end and the screen dropped and they had Figment and the quick blast of the old song I was so excited!! I was jumping up and down in the seat and singing! And I'm over 30. I think people thought I'd been out in the sun too long but that ride was my favourite when I was little. Shame they had to mess with it.

Figment rocks!!!!

106 days till Florida!!!

110 days till Disney!!!!:mickey:

Orlando-Wannabe is offline A-Ticket holder
    The last time I was at Epcot they were working on the new Imagination and I was really disappointed. I really liked the original but I heard Eric Idle is in it, and Figment and the song are back, so we'll see.
    I do know though that Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was great. There were so many times I would ride that over and over, always taking the driver's seat and spinning the wheel with the action. I won't even go to the new Winnie the Pooh ride. Why!?!?! I liked the cartoon, loved the ride and the book was great too.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Though I love test track at Epcot, I really miss WORLD OF MOTION. Remember when you first get on, there was an outdoor spiraling incline that gave great views of surrounding area of the park and then the first scene with the cave footprints and cavemen? I wish I could see it all again...
    The Goofy Princess

Kari+Sam=Holly is offline A-Ticket holder
    2000 Leagues under the sea- Yes
    Captain EO was awesome
    I had completly forgotten about Horizons but I remember riding around with your own video screen - that was pretty cool.
    I also remember the ride that was before the Stich thing was pretty cool. I hate the Stich ride it was pretty boring and the Hot dog smell they put out in the ride is vile. I think that kind of thing is perverted!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder

Thumbs down Stitch ride...booo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kari+Sam=Holly
    2000 Leagues under the sea- Yes
    Captain EO was awesome
    I had completly forgotten about Horizons but I remember riding around with your own video screen - that was pretty cool.
    I also remember the ride that was before the Stich thing was pretty cool. I hate the Stich ride it was pretty boring and the Hot dog smell they put out in the ride is vile. I think that kind of thing is perverted!

I don't like the Stitch ride, nor the stench either. I feel its a waste of time, unless you have a Stitch fan in your party...
    The Goofy Princess

Kari+Sam=Holly is offline A-Ticket holder
    Somewhere I have an AWESOME pic of the orange monorail directly over the equator of spaceship earth that I took from Worlds of Motion if I ever find it - which I probably won't I will post.

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: delete

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    I REALLY miss Extra TERROR-Estrial! So what if kids get scared? they get scared on Tower of Terror too! And personally i find Stitch scarier than the Alien roach-thingy
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

PastorPooh is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have never been on Test Track (every time I go it seems that it is refurbishment time) I am sure it is a great ride but I really miss World Of Motion especially the last 'City of the Future' scene. It isn't an attraction but I miss the Penny Arcade on Main Street. It is a shame that some of these things have to give way to merchandising.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast