Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Alien Encounter!! Was it smart to take it away? in the I Remember... forums; We all do. Or at least most of us....
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    We all do. Or at least most of us.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Stitch is strating to become a nuisance to me. I appreciated andeven found him funny. But disney is blowing him out of proportions. I think they a Stitch-ifying to much. I enjoyed AE and IM not gonna even bother with the Stitch Great Escape
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I liked AE...figured if they were going to remove it, they would make some great changes, so I was disappointed with Stitch's Great Escape
    i totlay agree with you i ABSOLUTLY HATE stiches great escape!!! the special effects are horrible BUT the animatronic stich is pretty cool... but overall i hate it.

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    My biggest complaint with Stitch's Great Escape was that I thought it had ZERO reride factor. After I went on it once I never wanted to go again. AE had so many similar concepts but done in a much more interesting way. At least the scare factor was good enough to make going on it more than once worthwhile.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    The one thing I hated the most about that ride was the "Great Escape" NOT!!

Please, that was THEE most anti-climactic "great escape" EVER!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

LoveBugsMommie is offline A-Ticket holder
    I loved AE. Didn't like the Stitch replacement of it. I was just thankful that I wasn't pregnant when I got a whiff of that chili dog. The smell stayed with us for most of the day. ICK.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I loved AE. Yes it scared so much that you went on Small World and went into the featel position having your thumb in your mouth but thats what makes an awsome ride. Not the Small World part but the scare part. Disney needs that. Now Sitch I dont say I like it but I dont say I hate it. Could be better but we have to remember it was made for little kids. I think the little kids should have just dealt with AE. On my first time thats were i got the Small World part from ok.
    Last edited by GrmGrnningGhost; 03-05-2006 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Apparently I cant say the word intended
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wish I could have gone on AE before it closed- it sounds really great. (I was smaller and a HUGE chicken last time I went..) Stitch is one of my favorite Disney characters EVER, so the next time I'm in WDW, I might pop in...once.

(I've heard nothing good about the chili dog part; how exactly do they tip you off for it so I can know when to hold my breath?)

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

LoveBugsMommie is offline A-Ticket holder
    (I've heard nothing good about the chili dog part; how exactly do they tip you off for it so I can know when to hold my breath?)[/QUOTE]

When you hear the guy say " Hey he took my chili dog!" Hold your nose for the rest of the attraction. My 3 yr old will tell you she doesn't ever want to go on it again because it is " Stinky "
    Last edited by LoveBugsMommie; 03-11-2006 at 08:13 PM.

Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I liked Stitches Great Escape. I love Lilo and Stitch (hence the name) Lilo is EXACTLY like me when I was a little girl. Although I didn't like the chili dog part, it smelled like tee hee

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club

bigT is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ailen Encounter was cool, but i wouldn't tell youngsters they'd like it!
    Last edited by bigT; 03-18-2006 at 10:34 PM. Reason: i needed a smily

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I like AE a lot more before Stitch. Yeah, AE didn't have tons of lines anymore, although during the day it was normally packed. It was always later at night that there was no line, but Stitch is worse. I will never wait in line for Stitch because you can always find a time where you can walk right on, and it's not that good. There's so many glitches in the storyline... the ending is cute, but I really wish they would have made it better or just kept AE.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Does anybody here remember what was there before Alien Encounter? Mission to Mars! Got a chance to check it out in the 80's it was kinda cool back then. AE was pretty good although I didn't like the fact that I was *restrained* in my seat! I'll check Stitch out if it's still around by the time we visit...

*Only* 4 years 'til our next visit...

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have yet to go on Stitch (although I have been there several times since it opened - I just don't have much desire) but I LOVED AE... I mean - this ride scared me to death as a kid - I would be so tense during it - it was great! I miss it!!

And yes - I agree - I am getting a little sick of Stitch being EVERYWHERE... He is not my favorite character (by far)

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I was sort of glad when they got rid of AE, but now I want them 2 get rid of stich
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast