Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss What Happened To Figment? in the I Remember... forums; kodak is completely to blame... we should boycott kodak... oh wait... does anyone even use kodak stuff anymore...?...
    JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: What Happened To Figment?

kodak is completely to blame... we should boycott kodak... oh wait... does anyone even use kodak stuff anymore...?
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Well, I got my pictures from my last trip printed at Walmart off of my memory card on a Kodak machine...other than that, I haven't used any of their stuff in years I'm not surprised they dropped the sponsorship, they aren't really in a financial spot for that (and all they did was ruin things!). Will be interesting to see if they keep sponsoring the other attractions when the sponsorships run out. I doubt it.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by clj2 View Post
    Well, I got my pictures from my last trip printed at Walmart off of my memory card on a Kodak machine...other than that, I haven't used any of their stuff in years I'm not surprised they dropped the sponsorship, they aren't really in a financial spot for that (and all they did was ruin things!). Will be interesting to see if they keep sponsoring the other attractions when the sponsorships run out. I doubt it.
    yeh... thats the thing... they only really make film or prints... and most of the world is onto memory cards and such... they have been passed by in a market that them and polaroid used to dominate...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!

Bilge Rat is offline A-Ticket holder

Many people still love Figment. When I was young I was indifferent about him. But now I like the idea of Epcot having a unique character. It makes Figment special.

what about Duffy...? that will be unique... 'cept most people wont know who Duffy is i suspect...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234