Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss What was your most heart worming moment from WDW? in the I Remember... forums; What was your most heart worming moment in WDW? Well i guess i will start by going first.... When i was four, my dad, mom, and my sister Alexandria went ...
    Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!

What was your most heart warming moment from WDW?

What was your most heart worming moment in WDW?

Well i guess i will start by going first....

When i was four, my dad, mom, and my sister Alexandria went to WDW for my first time. It was my first time in the Magic Kingdom when this happened, it was night. Then i heard Cinderella's voice then i saw tinker bell I was up high on my dad's shoulders so i could see real well what was going on. Tinker Bell was really high now. Then she pulled out her wand and then i saw my first Dinsey Fire Works! It was a heart worming moment.

I cant wait to hear about your most heart warming moment!
    Last edited by Suiteliferoxs; 06-12-2006 at 10:30 PM.
    Got Disney?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Well... I have never seen a dog at WDW, so I haven't seen any heartworms either.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Oh the spelling horror
    Maggie

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    the misspelling of these threads gives no appeal for people to post in it.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i had seen all the disney stuff at the 64 worlds fair and was allways a disney fan since the wonderful world of disney but i had never been to dw till 1998 and have been there in 2000,01,02,03, 04 ,05 twice but the reason i went there in 98 was i had a good friend i worked with on the railroad in ny with which we started together in 1988 who found out the he had terminal cancer in his brain early in that year around january so he took his kids and wife to dw for the first time in april of that year but what he did not know was that between that time of jan and april his wife also has been told she had cancer which he never found out.he passed away 2-3 weeks after going to dw and she 6 months more or less later leaving 2 kids a girl and boy 3years and 6 years old.so that july i took my wife and 3 kids to dw world for that reason and as i was walking down main street for the first time and could not help to think of mike and his wife both knowing they were dying and his wife not telling mike so he would not worry and by the time i got to the bathroom by the ice cream shop i had to go in a stall and compose myself.none of this did my family know either.to this day when i walk down main street i think of mike ionatti of brooklyn ny and his family and though its a happy time for my family it is allways sad for me.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    the misspelling of these threads gives no appeal for people to post in it.
    Why don't you give constructive criticism then?

Please it is warming not worming lol I'm sorry I mistook this thread for something queasy that happened to you at Disney lol.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

it's ok im a bad speller
    Got Disney?

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Bringing my wife, who was my girlfriend then, to WDW after she had not been in 9 years. It was so special to me to see her fall in love with WDW all over again. Today, she's just as crazy about Disney as I am.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I cry when I read this

It took me 5 trips to find my most heartwarming moment, but here it is...

Thursday, August 31, 2005. My girlfriend and I are in the middle of not only our first Disney vacation together, but our first vacation together in general. It's 9 o'clock, we've just finished a meal at Tony's in the Magic Kingdom. Main Street is busy with people, but we get a great spot dead center of the street. Tara doesn't remember Disney fireworks; it's been a long time for both of us. A warm breeze blows, and Wishes begins. Tara stands in front of me, my arms draped over her shoulders. As gunpowder, magnesium and other metals illuminate the sky, I lean into her ear and whisper, "I love you." Overcome with the beauty of the moment, she bursts into tears and we hold each other for the rest of the show. The only thing I'm waiting for is August 30 so we can do it all over again.

PurpleChez is offline A-Ticket holder
    A few months ago, my wife and my 3-year-old daughter met my parents and my brother's family for a Disney vacation. One evening while we were leaving the Magic Kingdom we walked under the monorail tracks just as a train was passing overhead. My daughter smiled and said "Every time I see the monorail I want to ride it." As all of our transportation needs were covered by Disney buses we hadn't used the monorail. So early on the day that we flew out we went back to MK for the sole purpose of Clara riding the monorail. Not only did she ride the monorail, but we got to ride in the nose of the train, and during an extended stop (while other trains were being added to the track), the driver let her sit in the control chair and put her hand on the throttle. Ron the Monorail Driver rokks!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    It was right after SEPT 11th, we had been planned our second WDW trip together and the flight shad resumed so we went. We stayed at POR and were in the Piano bar in the main lodge (just off were you check in, and the piano player staterted playing Amer ica the beautiful. Everyone stood up. it was beautiful
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My most touching moment was probably my first trip to WDW- I was 11 and I stood in line for 20 minutes to meet Ariel! She brushed my hair with a plastic fork and called me Princess! It made my day

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Lol Pirate Queen how funny!!

And Cheshire Cat that's ADORABLE!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Queen
    My most touching moment was probably my first trip to WDW- I was 11 and I stood in line for 20 minutes to meet Ariel! She brushed my hair with a plastic fork and called me Princess! It made my day

lol! i never waited that long for a disney character! lol
    Got Disney?

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheshire_cat_81
    It took me 5 trips to find my most heartwarming moment, but here it is...

Thursday, August 31, 2005. My girlfriend and I are in the middle of not only our first Disney vacation together, but our first vacation together in general. It's 9 o'clock, we've just finished a meal at Tony's in the Magic Kingdom. Main Street is busy with people, but we get a great spot dead center of the street. Tara doesn't remember Disney fireworks; it's been a long time for both of us. A warm breeze blows, and Wishes begins. Tara stands in front of me, my arms draped over her shoulders. As gunpowder, magnesium and other metals illuminate the sky, I lean into her ear and whisper, "I love you." Overcome with the beauty of the moment, she bursts into tears and we hold each other for the rest of the show. The only thing I'm waiting for is August 30 so we can do it all over again.

I too got my first 'I love you' at DisneyWorld, so the place holds very sentimental to myself and my boyfriend.
    Tina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast