Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Lost Attractions! in the I Remember... forums; I know that we all remember those attractions that were taken down and replaced, or just closed. This thread is to see how many lost attractions people can find and ...
    disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!

Lightbulb Lost Attractions!

I know that we all remember those attractions that were taken down and replaced, or just closed. This thread is to see how many lost attractions people can find and remember! So, list as many as you can remember and you can add a little tidbit if you want to! :mickey:

Ok, i'll get everybody started! Anybody remember 20,000 Leagues under the sea?

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I Remeber: Toad's Wild Ride, 20k Under The Sea, The Skyway,Horizons, JIYI 1st Version,JIYI 2nd Version, The Mickey Mouse Revnue, Legend Of The Lion King, Extra TERRORestreal Alien Encounter,Misson To Mars, Journey To The Moon, Delta Dreamflight,Goosebumps,Timekeeper,(For thoose of you who don't know:The Timekeeper closed permanetly in 2006.) Fantasy In The Sky,Body Wars, The Making Of Me,Journey Into The Jungle Book and Cranium Comand.................. Who's your daddy?!?!?!
    Last edited by JEV4; 06-28-2006 at 01:09 PM.
    I just love World of Warcraft.

Wow..lol! HAHA you forgot one! and i know you are going to hate yourself for it..The Skyway ride! But that was an outstanding list!

Ah, then again you might not have been born..

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I put the skyway. Oh and I forgot Pirtates Of The Caribbien 1st Version
    I just love World of Warcraft.

yup! didn't see skyway..wow thats a pretty nice list for only going twice!

Anybody remember...- you place text-

DisneyManiac is offline A-Ticket holder
    Let's see...

Magic Kingdom: The Walt Disney Story, the old-time cars, the Orange Bird, the original Tiki Room, the Barker Bird, 50-cent Citrus Swirls, the original Pirates of the Caribbean (before it got politically correct), the Skyway, the original Dumbo, the original Snow White (with the Queen opening the curtains), Mickey Mouse Revue, Magic Journeys, Legend of the Lion King, Mr. Toad, 20K Leagues, Michael Iceberg at Tomorrowland Terrace, Mission to the Moon, Mission to Mars, Extraterrorestrial Encounter, America the Beautiful, Magic Carpet 'Round the World (presented by Monsanto!), If You Had Wings, Delta Dreamflight, RCA Home of the Future, Visit to RYCA-1, Carousel of Progress (with the "Now is the time..." song), the huge futuristic double waterfalls at the entrance of Tomorrowland, Fantasy in the Sky fireworks, The Main Street Electrical Parade, the 15th Year Anniversary Party (We're having a party at Dis-Ney World...the party's all year long!), the 25th Anniversary Party (Remember the Magic Parade) with the pink cake castle, FREE stitching on the hats at the hat store on Main Street.

Epcot: EPCOT Center, Communicore East/West, Astuter Computer, Build Your Own Flag and Roller Coaster, Walter Cronkite narrating Spaceship Earth ("We have entered a glorious new age, the age of information"), "Tomorrow’s Child" sung at the end of Spaceship Earth, The Electric Umbrella, Body Wars, The Making of Me, Cranium Command, Horizons, World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, Dreamfinder & Figment, Listen to the Land, the Good Turns Restaurant, Kitchen Kabaret, World Showcase opening the same time as Future World (now it opens at 11), The Odyssey Restaurant, the Talking Kiosks ("Hello, may I help you?"), the original movie in The American Adventure, the old-time cars and buses, Laserphonic Fantasy, Illuminations, Tapestry of Nations, Skyleidoscope, Surprise in the Skies

MGM: Residential Street, The Great Movie Ride

Loyal patron of the World since 1972

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Wow! What a list! Had forgotten about loads of those. Am now going to have 'Tomorrow's Child' in my head all day. That was a great song.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed