Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss First WDW Attraction... in the I Remember... forums; Just wondering what everyone's first attraction they went on was, and if it holds a special place in your heart because you can remember your first time. I can remember ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

First WDW Attraction...

Just wondering what everyone's first attraction they went on was, and if it holds a special place in your heart because you can remember your first time.

I can remember driving up to the magic kingdom for the first time, passing under the big Magic Kingdom sign was the first site I can remember of WDW. Taking the ferry boat across seven seas lagoon was also a memoribal experience. Seeing that castle for the first time, wow!, I knew I would forever be a WDW fan.

My first attraction was thanks to my Grandma. It was Space Mountain, because she said the lines were the longest and we had to get over there before every one else. It was truly amazing, the suspense felt in the line was the first of so many moments like that waiting in lines having my nerves build up. I believe my next attraction was Carousel of Progress or Tommorowland Speedway.

Anyway, Space Mountain was my first attraction in WDW and holds a special place in my heart. I usually still try to ride it first before anything else whenever I go to the Magic Kingdom!

Thats the story of my first attraction, cant wait to hear all of your "first times"!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I have been so many times, and went when I was so little, that I could not tell you what my first ride was. But I do remember the first time I went on the haunted mansion...oh boy...I was terrified!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke
    I have been so many times, and went when I was so little, that I could not tell you what my first ride was. But I do remember the first time I went on the haunted mansion...oh boy...I was terrified!
    same for me! i cant remember which one was my first!

btw i was soo scared of haunted manison that i didnt go on it for 4 years straight! well im still young so i can make up for it in years to come!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

oh yeah, i was freaking my first time on the haunted mansion. especially when the room starts "stretching"
    -Nick

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Mine was Snow White. I was absolutely TERRIFIED!! I hated it and thought the rest of the day would be just as bad. Little did I know it was the best place I've ever been to!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

wow, i just noticed you got 10 days till WDW, are you staying on the property when you go?
    -Nick

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    i started crying when i first went on the HM
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!