Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss Wonderful World of Disney WDW Preview in the I Remember... forums; As a five-year-old in 1971 I was excited beyond words by the Walt Disney World preview that aired on the Wonderful World of Disney program in (I suppose) fall of ...
    PurpleChez is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Wonderful World of Disney WDW Preview

As a five-year-old in 1971 I was excited beyond words by the Walt Disney World preview that aired on the Wonderful World of Disney program in (I suppose) fall of 1971. However, the only things I remember of it are images of kids on waterslides and Sandy Duncan sneaking around the Haunted Mansion. Has this program ever been released for home video? If not, do any fans out there have copies?

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Try looking on YOUTUBE.com I think I saw something likethat on there

angharad is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've seen it on The Disney Channel a few times, although they haven't played anything like that in quite some time. I believe the POTC segment is included in the POTC DVD, as well.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Best was Disney World: Inside Out that used to air on Disney Channel.... I wish those shows would be released on DVD.
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm wondering if you may be thinking of 2 different shows? I looked up Sandy Duncan on IMDB and it only had her listed as hostess for a show titled "Sandy in Disneyland" in 1974....http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0242098/. I loved those shows also and also loved the show Disney Inside Out!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

After looking a little further, I found this.....http://www.startedbyamouse.com/archi...ingWDW01.shtml I think this is the show you are thinking of.

You might be right -- it's more likely that these memories are from '74 than from '71.

Did I reply to the correct message? Hmmm....

Fantastic link!

Thanks! I visited WDW many times when I was in my teens and early 20s, but I recently went for the first time in many years as part of a great family get-together, and it reawakened all of my OCD trivia impulses. Thanks for a great link!

Again...I'm clicking on reply to this message, but it's looking like my replies aren't showing up correctly. Sorry for the confusion.

I see your replies fine, but there seems to be some problems with the boards lately, so I'm sure the glitches are just temporary.