Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Imagineering Discuss Cars Race Track in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Just thought I would bump this up to show you how prescient people here are!...
    eighthave is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Cars Race Track

Just thought I would bump this up to show you how prescient people here are!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Wow! This post I made way back in 2007 is just like Radiator Springs Racers at CarsLand!! Think Imagineers read this forum? Hahaha, now I can say I came up with the idea first!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

The more I read this, the more I feel like I invented Radiator Springs Racers! Haha :P
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenmickeyboy View Post
    The more I read this, the more I feel like I invented Radiator Springs Racers! Haha :P
    I know you said this and above half in jest but as all the Disney Dragon stuff started surfacing months ago one of the Disney Dudes signed in as a member onto one of the more popular forum sights and ultimately revealed he was part of this Dragon day hype, then moving onto tumblr. It is becoming more obvious Disney is 'watching' and participating in the social media field.

Funny thing is Disney has tried it twice now with their own forum with cherry picked forum leaders and then with their blog, with moderation prior for posts and responses. Both times they are cherry picking what will ultimately be posted or declined. So they have not quite got the social media thing down for a democratic society yet.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12