Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss Universe of Energy in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; If you could refurbish the Universe of Energy what would you do and why??? {Dont get me wrong i luv the attraction I just want to hear some cool ideas ...
    figmentfan15 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Universe of Energy

If you could refurbish the Universe of Energy what would you do and why??? {Dont get me wrong i luv the attraction I just want to hear some cool ideas for an awesome attraction!!!!!}

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would shorten the pre show
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I would fix the Ellen AA from where I was sitting it looked like a man now a woman or Ellen.

Welcome to the DWT figmentfan15! Now homw to 20,000+ members!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would axe the scene where you are in the room with the radio antenna and you hear a bunch of radio news and shows. That is extremely too long and boring.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I never liked the Ellen AA battling the serpent thing, so I'd vote to change that scene. I'm not even sure what type of dinosaur it's supposed to be.

I can see why there are complaints about the news radio thing being too long, but it's purpose is to provide time for the rest of the vehicles to enter the last theater, so the actual length of the recording is somewhat a necessity. And if you were to try and make it more interesting, then you'd start getting complaints from people in the last couple ride vehicles that they missed most of the recording.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I never really paid attention to the other ride vehicles regrouping. I'm usually napping about that time.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney