Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss Contacting Imagineering in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hello Everyone, I have been trying to find out how to contact a specific Imagineer. Should I send a letter to the person by using the Imagineering address? I figured ...
    disneydramadiva is offline A-Ticket holder

Contacting Imagineering

Hello Everyone,
    I have been trying to find out how to contact a specific Imagineer. Should I send a letter to the person by using the Imagineering address? I figured if I wrote the letter and put the person's name on the envelope, it might make it to their office, but I wasn't sure. Thanks in advance to anyone who replys!!!!
    Imagineering is my Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dzu_teh is offline A-Ticket holder
    I Have tried to contact a specific Imagineer using that same message and it has been six months with no reply. The first time i wrote to imagineering in general and i was written by their lawyer

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Keep at it. Imagineers are busy, afterall. Also, they do not like to recieve unsolicited ideas for obvious legal issues. If it's fan mail, send away, just good karma. If you're trying to establish contacts to one day join WDI, be persistent, watch for WD college programs, go to any conferences and seminars where someone from WDI might be speaking and you could walk up to meet them afterward.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

disneydramadiva is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks....that is good advice!!!!!!
    Imagineering is my Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EpcotCenter1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You can also try the Lunch With an Imagineer program at MGM studios.I did it and it was awesome.
    -EC1

If you can dream it, you can do it!

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm trying to find our Imagineer when we did our trip. He said he was setting up a website so I keep looking for it every once in a while...

StephiePye2006 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I did a phone interview with an imagineer for one of my school projects. I found her info online and then googled her. I ended up finding an email address on her college's alumni page. She was a little weirded out by me actually finding a way to contact her. But, she was really nice and gave me a lot of insight and advice about imagineering and her career.