Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss My idea for Mickey's toontown fair! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I was thinking a Phantom blot ride! Here's my idea: The guest is towardly to see Mickey's House! Then the guest is now in the preshow in the back of ...
    JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA

Cool My idea for Mickey's toontown fair!

I was thinking a Phantom blot ride! Here's my idea: The guest is towardly to see Mickey's House! Then the guest is now in the preshow in the back of Mickey's back yard! then Chief O' Hara is talking too the guest waiting for a 2 seated vehicles! Then the Chief said that the evil Phantom Blot is taking control of Toontown! Mickey is already to stop the Phantom Blot! But the evil Phantom Blot captured Mickey Mouse to his hideout and the evil Phantom blot tied up Mickey Mouse bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite! Guest save the toontown and also Mickey Mouse from the Phantom Blot! But suddenly Phantom Blot put a video camera in front of Mickey Mouse which he is all tied up bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite! Then Phantom Blot says "I have Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite no one can save Mickey Mouse not even those guest! Then Mickey cried out to the guest HELP!!!!! You can save me from the pile of dynomite! Phantom blot gagged MIckey Mouse! Then the guest arrived to the vehicles and then the chief was in the montor in each vehicles! let's go and save Toontown and Mickey Mouse from the cluches of the phantom blot! Then the chief and the guest are looking for the blot! Then suddenly you will hear a cries for help!!!! It is Mickey Mouse he is trouble! then the chief said to the guest becarefull that blot is so tricky! Then you finally found the blot! The chief said " Where is Mickey Mouse!" Then the phantom blot said that Mickey Mouse is my prisoner so no one can save Mickey Mouse from the pile of dynomite! Then the chief and you the guest are arrived in the Phantom Blot's Hideout and you find Mickey Mouse bound and gagged in the pile of dynomite! Then the chief said to the guest you can save Mickey Mouse in time and also toontown! first untied Mickey Mouse then the chief said use a laser gun to untie those ropes so the guest pushed the green button it said laser gun so you pushed and the ropes are untied and now Mickey Mouse is freed and also toontown is saved by the chief and the guest and the end of the ride you see the phantom blot in Jail! Then Chief says thank you for helping to save Mickey and toontown from the phantom blot! Then the chief O' hara say you're name in the screen! What do you think?
    Last edited by JEANYLASER33; 01-31-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't understand
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    Chief and the Guest is trying to save the town and Mickey Mouse from the Phantom Blot! I looks like a mystery!